𝐓𝐖𝐎

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

School was finally over and Yeona felt accomplished for making it through the day. As she was walking to the front gate, she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back. She put on a polite smile, turning to the person who stopped her, "Oh, hey Suho." She greeted, her smile turning more genuine.

"Hey, what was going on between you and Seojun today?" He asked, causing Yeona to furrow her brows, "I saw the glaring-fest."

Yeona let out a laugh, "I think I should be asking you what's up between you and Seojun, I saw what happened this morning." Suho gave her a flat look and she sighed, "I have no idea, he was being an ass."

Suho looked at her before turning and walking towards the gate.

Yeona frowned, wondering why he avoided her question... Her eyes widened as she finally connected the dots, "Wait! Suho!"

Suho paused in his steps, and with Yeona's sudden outburst, students around them started taking notice of the two, hushed whispers being heard. Yeona rushed over to Suho, "Is that the Seojun?" She spoke low, not wanting others to overhear, "The Han Seojun that you and..." She paused and Suho looked over at her and watched as she swallowed, "Is it that Seojun?"

"Can't believe it took you that long." Suho stated, his face in its usual blank look, "Yes it's him and-"

"Are they dating?"

"Suho never talks to anyone! Did he talk to her before she left?"

"He doesn't like her, right? Aish! How unfair!"

"How can he be friends with that girl? Didn't she go crazy or something?"

After hearing that last one, Suho turned towards the kid who said it and gave him a harsh glare, "Don't talk about my friends like that. If I hear you talk about her again..." He let the threat remain unknown, the kid gulping in fear. Suho turned back around and grabbed Yeona's arm and tugged her along with him, leaving the students to gasp and gossip amongst each other.

Unbeknownst to both of them, Seojun had been watching them from afar, jaw clenched.

They made it to the bus stop by the school when Suho spoke up again, "Stay away from Seojun too." Yeona frowned at him but didn't comment. Suho gave her a quirk of his lips and left.

"He's being dodgy about it..." Yeona trailed off, deep in thought. She finally shrugged it off and took a seat at the bus stop, smiling when Jugyeong had joined her a bit later.

Yeona got her phone out and handed it to Jugyeong, "Can I have your number?" Jugyeong looked a little surprised at first but her face split into an adorable smile as she grabbed the phone from Yeona and typed in her number. Yeona saved her under 'ImJu'. She texted Jugyeong's phone just so she wouldn't forget to do it later and said girl groaned when she read the teasing message.

"Don't remind me!" Jugyeong whined, throwing her head into her hands.

Y: helmet girl!
ImJu: >:(

The bus pulled up a little later and all of the students that were gathered around boarded, the two girls sat next to each other like they had that morning, chit chatting all the way until they both got off at the same stop.

"Which way do you go?" Yeona asked her, walking with her in the direction she was going.

"Do you know where Prince's Comics is?" Jugyeong questioned, tilting her head a little as she asked, she saw Yeona nod and continued, "I live over by that!"