𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

It was Saturday morning when she had gotten the phone call from Suho.

She had already forced herself up and got ready for the lunch with Yeonghwa and after had been loitering in her kitchen trying to find something to snack on when her phone started buzzing incessantly on the counter. She was too caught up in making a decision to hear it the first time, but when it had started going off the second time, it had caught her attention and she walked over to it, catching sight of Suho's name on her phone, Devine Void.

She smiled at the inside joke before it quickly faded as the call ended once more, seeing that it wasn't just his first time calling, but his third. She quickly dialed him back in a hurry, worry encasing her heart.

He answered in the middle of the first ring, "Yeona?"

She could hear distress in his tone, "Suho, what's wrong? You never call me more than once. You sound upset."

"I heard..." She could hear his breathing on the other line, the sharp, harsh intakes of breath causing her to believe that he was in the midst of an oncoming panic attack, "I heard a phone ringing- a specific... specific ringtone and it made me think... of..."

He didn't even have to finish his sentence in order for her to understand why he was about to break down, "Suho, Suho!" She exclaimed the second time when he wouldn't respond, hearing a hum come from the line, "Suho, take deep breaths, alright? In... Out... In... Out..." She continued to stay on the line with him while he calmed down, it taking about thirty minutes of her coaxing him to become stable enough to converse with her.

He explained a little more of what happened once he was able to tell her, prompting a question from her, "Suho... Have you ever thought about going to see a doctor about this?"

It was silent on his end so she continued.

"I know it doesn't seem ideal, but it could really help with your panic attacks, learning how to cope with what happened..." She cringed slightly at her words, knowing she was being slightly hypocritical since she had never gone to the doctors for her anxiety and PTSD. It was a selfish and ignorant thought, she knew it was, but in her mind; she could handle her emotions enough to not need any help. At least that's what she believed.

"I don't need it. I'm fine." He responded shortly, his tone not sharp, but not exactly inviting either.

"Just think about it, okay? And don't say okay and totally brush me off, actually think about it." She spoke, feeling satisfied when he ended up agreeing.

"I'm gonna hang up now. I have to wallow in embarrassment for calling you about this." Suho announced bluntly, "Bye."

Yeona let out a laugh, "You can always call me about these kinds of things. Bye, Suho." He hung up without another word and Yeona sighed, placing her face into her hands and rubbing her eyes.

He sure knew how to wake her up.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The time for Yeona and Yeonghwa's meetup came around a while after her phone call with Suho. The two had met up at Prince's Comics before making their way to a burger place that Yeonghwa had chosen which ended up being not that far from their neighborhood.

They were nearing their destination when Yeona's eye caught someone familiar rushing out of the food place that they were about to enter. She elbowed Yeonghwa lightly, "Look, that's my friend ImJu." They couldn't see her face as she was rushing around the corner into the alleyway closest to the building, "And... that's... Lee Suho?" She muttered, watching as said boy walked into the food place.