𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

She didn't know how or why their conversation had turned hostile but she guessed he must've had some pent up feelings somewhere. It seemed to come out of nowhere though considering things were just fine last night. Things were just fine... How did things in her life explode in her face like this?

She went to the first few of her classes but after their break period, she didn't return. She instead camped out on the roof top and finished whatever homework she had acquired in the time that she had been in classes.

She figured the best way to not dwell on her problems was to find a nice and quiet place to sit and distract herself with some school work. She didn't come up here often so the chances of being found if someone was looking for her was slim. She had texted Suho and Jugyeong where she was but asked them not to tell anyone which made her guilt worse as she remembered why Seojun was angry with her in the first place.

She hadn't meant to stay up there for as long as she did but soon enough it was time for her last period class which Mr. Han usually gave them the time to do whatever they needed to do while he either mingled with students or graded papers. He said doing this gave them a mental break and gave him more time for his social life since he would have less to grade at home.

She ultimately decided to head back downstairs and go back to her classroom. Students were lingering outside of the classroom, going and getting snacks at the cafeteria, roaming the halls so she felt as though her slipping back into the room wouldn't be too noticeable and she could just leave with the masses. She ended up being correct, she slipped by some students that were in the doorway and made it past Mr. Han without him raising his head from what looked to be an essay that he was reading. She kept her eyes lowered as she slipped into her seat.

"Yeona, you missed it!" Sooah exclaimed in a hushed tone, her hands clasped together under her chin.

She looked up, "Hm?"

Sooah glanced around to see if anyone was eavesdropping, most of the students mingling in their own conversation, before whipping back around in her seat, "That new guy, Ahn Yeong... Ho?"

"Yeonghwa..." Jugyeong whispered to Sooah, "It's Yeonghwa."

"Right, my bad." She shook her head and perked back up, "He had like three girls ask him out today!"

Yeona pretended to be surprised as to not draw attention but felt her heart skip a beat internally, "Oh? Was he? I haven't talked to him since this morning."

"Yeah, well he turned them all down so now everyone is suspecting that he's dating someone." Sooah leaned in, "Do you know who it is?" She whispered, eyes wide as she awaited an answer.

Yeona shook her head, "He hasn't mentioned anything to me about that." She replied, shrugging nonchalantly.

Sooah groaned, "You probably wouldn't even tell me if he was!" She groaned, "I'm dying to know. I just love knowing everything."

Jugyeong laughed lightly, "Yeah, we know. You're Miss Nosy Rosy."

"Yah..." She scrunched up her nose in distaste before she broke out into a grin, "You're so right." The two girls giggled and continued chatting animatedly over anything for the duration of the class. Yeona piped in when she felt like she had to while she scrolled through her Stargram account aimlessly, not entirely paying attention to the conversation.

Devine Void: I told Mr. Han you went to the nurses office earlier

Devine Void: There's no other homework. I'll send you the notes we took.