𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Suho! My best friend!" Taehoon exclaimed as said boy and Yeona walked into the classroom the next morning. He held his hand out for a high five expectantly.

Suho hesitated before raising his hand and returning the high five, walking past like he didn't do it.

Taehoon gasped, "Oh my god!"

Yeona rolled her eyes as she slid past him and Hyunkyu who was slapping Taehoon's arm in shock, "Yah, he actually did it!"

"Daebak! After the one-thousandth try, you finally got Lee Suho to return your high five!" Sooah cheered, laughing amongst the three.

"I won't wash my hands today!" Taehoon claimed, holding his hand to his chest as if it could fall off at any given moment.

Yeona laughed to herself as she took her normal seat next to Jugyeong, "Morning!"

Jugyeong looked confused as she stared ahead, nodding in response but not truly all there.

Yeona poked her, "Earth to ImJu?"

Jugyeong jumped, "Oh! Good morning!" She replied, slapping a smile onto her face, "Sorry, exam grades are coming out today and I'm nervous..."

Yeona patted her arm, "I'm sure you did great!"

Jugyeong shook her head, "I don't think so..."

Mr. Han walked in at that, taking his spot at the podium which caused the students around them to get into their seats, the chatter coming to a stop, "Hello class."

"Hello!" They replied in unison.

"I will be calling you up here to get your exam scores! Remember, the ranking of your grades do not determine your happiness, but! Higher grades do bring joy." The class visibly deflated at the second part of his sentence.

Mr. Han cleared his throat, "Lee Suho, Kim Yeona! You two have the highest grades in your year! Tied for first place!" He cheered, "Congratulations! Let's give these two a round of applause!"

Yeona stood up and bowed to the applause before going up to get her scores. She almost had a perfect score, missing one problem in literature. She gave a smile to Suho before turning around to head back to her seat.

Mr. Han continued to call out names for the next five minutes, finally getting to the last name, "Han Seojun! Let's also give him a round of applause so he can be happy!"

He looked nonchalant as he headed back to his seat but as he was passing Jugyeong he paused, "Daebak! I got a fifty on my literature test!" Yeona laughed at his proud smile, never seeing him look this pleased before, "Yah, Im Jugyeong, what did you get?"

Jugyeong pursed her lips as she grabbed her paper, folding it to hide her scores, "Nothing..."

"Let me see, what did you..." Seojun flipped her paper and paused, "You got a forty-nine?" He clicked his tongue, "And you acted as if you knew what you were doing... Good luck."

Yeona kicked him as he walked by but he gracefully dodged it, giving her a cheeky grin as he did so. Yeona scowled at him before turning her attention to her distraught best friend, "You did good! Don't fret over your scores too much."

"I promised my mom that I would go up thirty ranks!" She cried into her hands, "She's going to kill me!"

Sooah turned around in her seat and looked at Jugyeong's scores, eyes widening as she looked at Yeona before she coughed and patted Jugyeong's shoulder, "You'll be fine, it's not that bad!"