𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When she woke up the next morning, she looked even worse than she had last night. Her eye bags were very evident and she was even more pale if that was even possible. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and splashed some cold water on her face.

She frowned, deciding that maybe she should try and use some makeup to cover up how awful she looked.

She got dressed, slipping on a light grey hoodie and her black jeans. She barged into Suho's room a minute later, not even bothering to look over at his shirtless form that was clearly in the middle of putting on a shirt.

"Yah, don't you know how to knock?" He asked, shoving his shirt over his head quickly.

"You have make-up right? I know your dad would make you wear some for publicity pictures..." She asked, rummaging around in his drawers.

"Why do you need makeup?" He asked, "You usually don't wear it."

She looked over at him and his eyebrows raised in surprise, "I look like crap and need to cover it."

"Where are you even going?" He asked, "Just stay home and rest."

"I promised Seojun that I'd help him pick out a gift for his sister. Makeup please?" She asked, pushing her lip out and giving her best puppy-dog eyes.

"That look doesn't work when you look like you're about to be buried six feet under." He muttered, walking past her to a cabinet and pulling out a makeup bag.

"Ha ha, very funny." She responded dryly, grabbing the bag from him, "Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah. If you feel like dying, call me and I'll come get you." He replied, walking back into his room, "And don't come in here for a minute, I'm changing pants."

"Aye-aye, captain." She affirmed, crawling to sit criss-crossed on his counter as she went through the bag's contents.

Suho was practically her shade when it came to a base color which she was extremely grateful to the Gods above for. She applied a base and added some blush to add color to her face. She applied a concealer to cover her eye bags and blended it all in before taking in her appearance and deeming it much better.

She left his makeup bag on the counter and exited the bathroom back into his room, "Ooh, that jacket is cool." She commented, watching him shrug on a red and black jacket that just so happened to match a pair of sneakers he had sitting on the table next to his closet door, "Are you wearing those shoes?" She asked, pointing to them.

He nodded, "I bought them a while ago and never wore them. I decided I should try and make use of them." He turned around and examined her face, "You look normal now."

She rolled her eyes, "Makeup is a wonderful tool. I gotta get going or I'll be late, have fun with whatever you're doing."

"I don't know what I'm doing today. Jugyeong didn't meet up with me last night." He replied, frowning, "Do you know why?"

"I slept most of the day away, so no. I can see if I can find out, though." She assured him, "See you."

"See you." He copied, nodding to her.

She went back to her room and grabbed her black backpack purse and her phone before rushing out and into the hallway. Before she could put on her shoes, Suho stopped her, "You didn't eat anything, did you?"

She paused from shoving her foot into her white vans, "No..."

He shook his head disapprovingly, "Come here for a second."