𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After Yeona had made it home and ran off to her room, hurrying before her father could come home from wherever he had gone to, Jugyeong had began to send her a series of texts that filled Yeona with confusion.

ImJu: The guy just texted and said
ImJu: Let me copy and paste it...

ImJu: I take back that I miss you. Actually, I have a girlfriend. I'm a piece of garbage. I wanted to cheat with you. I apologize. Sorry for taking your precious time.

ImJu: What do you think happened? Heegyeong said I was rejected... :-(

Yeona thought that sort of message was strange, especially if the person was rejecting someone...

A lightbulb went off in her head, immediately opening her contacts app and finding the name of the one other person who had been there the theatre.

"What?" Suho asked as soon as he answered.

"Yah, what did you do to her date?" Yeona questioned, going straight into her interrogation.

It was a moment before Suho responded, "Why?"

"That doesn't exactly sound innocent. You almost sound guilty," Yeona quipped, narrowing her eyes at her bed sheets, "He texted her and called it off. Said he was using her to cheat and that he had a girlfriend. Now... I know that you like ImJu, but this was a little extreme-"

She was cut off by his huff, "He wasn't lying. A girl came up to him not even two minutes after you left and was all over him. He had told her that he came early because he missed her. So..."

"So...?" She trailed off, urging him to continue.

"So I sort of followed him to the bathroom and overheard him calling another girl, so I threatened him."

"Wow, really? He was three-timing?" Yeona asked, eyes widening at the information.

"Probably multi-timing. I don't think it ended at three." Suho simply replied, "I also told him to break up with all of his girlfriends. No telling if he did that, I only made sure he texted Im Jugyeong."

"Well, good riddance. She deserves better anyways. Perhaps a tall handsome guy who has black hair, a cute small face, a good build... Even protects her from cheating jerks..."

"I'm hanging up."

"You have to admit that I'm right!" Yeona called into the receiver before hearing the beeps that he had hung up. She giggled to herself as she opened her messages and sent Suho a quick text of 'Goodnight ImJu's future boyfriend!'

She then opened her chat with Jugyeong and finally responded.

Y: Sounds like he was using you to cheat and probably got caught! Good riddance, you deserve better! <3

Jugyeong responded a minute later.

ImJu: You think so?

Y: Yeah, don't even worry about it. You'll find someone.

ImJu: Okay...
ImJu: Goodnight, Yeona! See you Monday!

Y: See you!

Yeona sighed and placed her phone on her nightstand, curling up in her bed, letting sleep pull her away.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Monday morning rolled around fast, Yeona barely even making it onto the bus in time. Jugyeong didn't take the bus that morning which dampened her already dreary mood.