𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The rest of the day was spent grilling meat and eating as much food as their little student bodies could handle. It was late when everyone decided to go to bed which only meant the early wake up call was tough on everyone.

The large group of friends gathered in the morning. They were in a circle with plastic mallets and a lie detector, playing a game of truth or hit. The game was simple, you're asked a question and if the lie detector says you're lying, you get hit. If it says you're telling the truth... there's a chance you'll get hit anyways.

Yeona had sat with the group to watch at first but quickly grabbed a mallet to join in on the fun once she figured out how fun it was.

It was currently Taehoon's turn to ask a question, "Hyunkyu! Have you ever pooped your pants before?"

"No! Never in a million years!" He exclaimed, confidently putting his hand on the device, awaiting its answer. It buzzed; lie.

"Yah, get him!"

"Take that!"

They all called out, hitting him with the plastic mallets.

"Gosh he stinks!" Sooah cried out, pinching her nose.

"Okay, okay! Sihyun! Have you ever considered yourself a princess?" Hyunkyu asked his best girl friend.

She slammed her hand on the device, "No way."

It buzzed, causing an uproar amongst the group as they all ganged up on her.

Sihyun recovered quickly, "Suho! Have you ever kissed anyone?"

Yeona pursed her lips to keep from laughing, already knowing the answer.

"One... Two... Three... Get him!" Yeona took the liberty in bonking him extra hard.

"You should've answered before the time was up!" Sooah groaned, crossing her arms.

"He probably doesn't even know how to play!" Sihyun added on, jumping slightly when Suho abruptly grabbed the device and slid it over to Seojun.

"Love or friendship?" He asked bluntly.

Yeona, who was sitting next to Suho and across from Seojun, was curious as to what his answer would be and slightly tilted her head in curiosity. Seojun put his hand on the device and looked Suho straight into his eyes, "Love."

It was a long silence before the device dinged in truth. Sooah twisted her mouth in disgust, "That was so cheesy. Get him!"

Yeona watched them all attack him, taking a glance at Suho who seemed displeased with his answer.

Seojun slid the detector over to Soojin, "Am I handsome?"

Soojin glared at him as she put her hand on the device, "Yes." It buzzed, detecting a lie. Soojin stifled a laugh, ducking when all of the mallets came out to get her. Yeona laughed at the result, knowing that Seojun's ego was probably hurt.

"Yoo Taehoon or Eighteen?" Soojin asked Sooah, pointing her mallet threateningly at her.

Sooah confidently answered, "My darling!" The device dinged, a truth.

"Yah, that's disgusting!" They all exclaimed, attacking the couple for being cheesy.

"Jugyeong-ah, is there someone you like?" Sooah asked, tilting her head curiously.

Yeona also knew the answer to this and looked at the girl to gauge her reaction, "There is!" The girl exclaimed. The device buzzed, a lie being detected. Jugyeong looked distraught at the answer, instead sliding it over to Yeona, "What about you, is there anyone you like?" She asked her, bumping her playfully.