𝐓𝐄𝐍

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Yeona, Jugyeong, and Soojin were all on the bus home, Soojin finally being able to ride it with the girls due to the private lessons that she had to attend.

"Do you have private lessons again?" Jugyeong asked Soojin, looking over at her. She had taken the seat next to Soojin, Yeona sitting behind since the two girls would get to hang out at the comic book store later.

"Mh. I have two." She replied, turning her gaze from her phone to Jugyeong, moving her phone to try and put it away only for it to slip from her grasp, "Oh no..."

Jugyeong let out a laugh, "You're incredible," She told the girl, reaching down to pick up what Soojin had dropped, only to spot the condition that the girl's hand was in. She quickly grabbed the phone and sat up, grasping the girl's hand gently with her free hand, "Oh, what happened?" Jugyeong asked worriedly, referring to the chapped skin littering her hands.

Yeona peeked over the seats, looking at what Jugyeong had been talking about, "Ouch, that looks painful... Do you usually get dry skin like that?" She asked.

"What?" Soojin asked, as if caught doing something wrong, "Why?"

"Well your hands are chapped and it's not even winter..." Jugyeong trailed off, "Wait just one second!" She beamed, digging through her school bag, "Okay, give me your hand!"

Soojin slowly moved her hand to Jugyeong, seemingly surprised when the girl put a dollop of moisturizer on and started to rub it into her skin, "You have really nice skin so I don't know why it's doing this... But a little moisturizer should help some!"

Yeona smiled as she watched the exchange, Soojin's smile growing ever so slowly, "What are you doing..."

"Well, as you know, my mom owns a beauty type shop called Pandora Shop. You can keep this tube of moisturizer if you want, I can get more easily!" Jugyeong replied with a smile, handing the tube over, "What do you think? Does it smell nice?"

Soojin nodded, "It does."

"I can smell it from here, it smells really good." Yeona chimed in, "Perhaps I'll make a stop by your moms shop one day. I love floral scents like this!"

"Oh! She would love to meet you both! She loves gushing about pretty people!" Jugyeong replied excitedly, "One look at you two and she would be floored!"

The bus slowed to a stop, the driver opening the doors to allow people to get on and off. A small group of students gathered onto the bus, there being three girls from a different school.

It took Yeona no time to realise that they were from Yongpa, the girl who had gotten on first being none other than Park Semi.

Yeona hid behind Soojin, "Oh no..." She muttered.

"What? Do you know them?" Soojin asked, glancing back at Yeona curiously.

"Oh!" Park Semi exclaimed, pointing in their direction, "Hey!"

Yeona could visibly see Jugyeong's demeanor drop, the previous content expression instantly leaving only for an uncomfortable look to take over her face. Soojin furrowed her brow and glanced at the two girls, finding it hard to look at Yeona since she had resorted to being directly behind her seat.

The three girls continued to get closer, Semi having a jealous look gracing her face, staring directly at Jugyeong.

"My gosh..." Semi started, "You're unbelievable..." She spoke as she reached the back where the girls had been seated, "Ah, right... I thought I knew you for a second..." She giggled, moving her hand in a brushing off manner, "I'm sorry... But... You look... Vaguely familiar?"