𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After seeing her father off at the airport, she had ultimately decided to come to school, even if she was a couple of hours late. She didn't want to be at home and she had wanted to see Jugyeong anyways.

Much to her luck, the class was currently outside for physical education, the one class that Yeona wasn't allowed to really participate in. They had been divided into pairs to play handball, throwing a ball back and forth.

"Oof!" Sooah sounded as the ball was thrown harshly at her, "Soojin-ie! Stop throwing so hard!" She whined, throwing the ball back with as much force as she could muster.

"I'm throwing normally, Sooah." Soojin replied, rolling her eyes at the girl's antics.

From where Yeona sat, leaned up against the field goal, she could see the whole class. Her eyes flitted to Jugyeong, who looked as if she was trying to talk to Suho who stood beside her, doing the activity.

She almost jumped when someone threw themselves down to the ground beside her, her gaze moving to the boy who had taken a seat beside her, a ball in his hands.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be doing that?" She asked Han Seojun, pointing to where the students were continuing with the activity.

"Shouldn't you?" He countered, tossing the ball in between each hand much like a basketball player would.

Yeona opened her mouth to retort but quickly closed it, "Touche..."

"Where were you this morning?" Seojun asked, glancing at her with a raised brow.

"Had to see my dad off at the airport." She responded, "Freedom." Seojun chuckled, shaking his head at her.

Taehoon, who was standing in front of the two a little ways away with Hyunkya, started throwing the ball in between his legs, "Yah, are you seeing this?" He asked Hyunkya.

Hyunkya rolled his eyes, "Does this look like a basketball to you?" He asked, a ball clutched to his side, "Why are you showing off when you're the weakest player on the team?"

Taehoon scoffed, "We'll see on the courts. There is no way that the Saebom Devil's will lose to you nobodies..."

Hyunkya gasped, "Nobodies?"

Yeona giggled at the interaction, Hyunkya shooting her an offended look.

"Devine Suho is back on the team!" Taehoon exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air with his free hand.

Hyunkya gasped once more, "What? Suho will play? When did he decide that? Yah! What?"

The students around them started making noises of awe, some even clapping to cheer Suho on. Yeona glanced over to Seojun, watching as his jaw clenched slightly at the news that was quickly spreading.

Hyunkya sighed in exasperation, "Who will be able to go up against that!" Hyunkya slowly turned around, his eyes meeting those of the boy who was sitting next to Yeona, "Seojun-ah... You're good at basketball, right?"

Yeona curiously stole a glance at said boy again, raising her eyebrows in curiosity. Jugyeong, Soojin, and Sooah, who were all standing off to the side talking amongst each other also looked intrigued, slowly making their way closer to where the boy sat.

"What? Why?" He asked, a slight smirk crossing his face, handing the ball over to Yeona who quickly scrambled for it before he dropped it, "Does it seem that way?"

"Yes!" Hyunkya replied, a large grin on his face.

Seojun's smirk grew, "I'm the bomb." He finally answered, his words seemingly to immediately fill Hyunkya with hope.