𝐒𝐈𝐗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning, Yeona was walking up to the school, starving from not having dinner last night. In order to avoid her father, she never came down for dinner and had pretended that she was too busy studying to eat when in reality she was watching a show on Netflix with her headphones in. She had today and tomorrow to study, she would be okay skipping one night.

She spotted Sooah as she passed by the front gate, "Sooah!" Yeona rushed over, wincing when she felt her chest flutter a tad bit from the spontaneous exercise, "Sooah, do you happen to have any snacks?"

The small girl pursed her lips and shook her head, "Sorry... Taehoonie ate them all yesterday and I haven't restocked."

Yeona let out an exasperated sigh, "It's okay... I'll see if ImJu has anything." She hugged Sooah's arm as they walked into the building. If Jugyeong didn't have anything, then she was going to have to take her medicine on an empty stomach...

They made it to the classroom and Yeona spotted Jugyeong staring into the room from the window. She detached herself from Sooah, who continued into the classroom, and slowly walked up to her, "ImJu?"

Jugyeong jumped, placing a hand to her heart, "Aish... You scared me!"

"Sorry... Do you happen to have a snack?" Yeona asked, clasping her hands together in a begging fashion.

"No, I don't. Do you need one? Maybe ask Taehoon? He's always eating-"

"Sooah said he stole all of her snacks so I'm sure he doesn't have any either..." Yeona pouted, rubbing her stomach pitifully.

Jugyeong's eyes suddenly widened, "Seojun almost hit me with his bike again this morning!" She exclaimed out of no where, "He made me mess up my lig gloss and embarrass myself!" She whined, covering her face with her hands, "He needs to leave me alone!"

Yeona pursed her to keep from smirking at the distressed girl, "He's coming down the hall right now..."

Jugyeong's head shot up and looked behind her, "My cue to leave. Come on!" She grabbed Yeona's hand and dragged her into the classroom, almost tripping over her feet. When Yeona made it inside, she spotted Suho sitting at his desk, looking unbothered as he read a book. I'd hate to interrupt...Just kidding.

"Yah, Suho!" She called out as she made her way to his desk, "Do you happen to have a snack in your bag? Anything will work." She clasped her hands together much like she had done when she had asked Jugyeong and pushed her bottom lip out.

Suho stared at her for a moment, an unimpressed look gracing his face, before grabbing his bag from the floor. He unzipped it and pulled out two granola bars, handing them both over to her.

"I only need one." She replied, taking one, "Thank you! You're a lifesaver when you aren't getting me sick." She teased, giving him a playful smile.

Suho rolled his eyes and shoved the other granola bar in her hand, "You can have them both."

She gave him a grateful look, "Thanks."

The class gasped loudly, causing Yeona to look behind her and see that everyone had their eyes on them, "What?" She asked, eyes wide. They continued to whisper amongst themselves, pointing at the two best friends and making it blatantly obvious that whatever they were discussing was about the two.

The teacher walked in and called for everyone to sit down, the lesson soon starting once as everyone took their seats and quieted down. Their teacher had been explaining a topic for the past couple of class periods, boring Yeona half to death since she already knew how to do the problems within the topic with ease. Today was another one of those days.