𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When Yeona awoke a couple of hours later, the first thing that she noticed were the bright lights that were too blinding to look at. Once her eyes had focused, she could see the white ceiling. Then came the weird beeps from beside her. Finally it was the bustling noises of the people around her.

She moved her head to look at where the beeping was coming from to see a heart monitor to her left, watching as the line went jagged anytime that her heart made a beat. She could see a saline bag peeking out from behind the heart monitor and followed the tube with her eyes, landing on the needle that was stuck into the crease of her elbow with a piece of medical tape holding it down.

She felt her heart skip a beat as a sense of anxiety flooded through her, the heart monitor catching it and displaying it onto the screen. She looked to her other side and saw that it was empty, causing her anxiety to worsen.

She slowly sat up, the process taking a little more effort from the fatigue that she was still currently facing but she was successful, pushing herself to sit more straight. She looked around and finally noticed that she was currently in the ER of a hospital, her curtain pulled just enough to where she could see out and other patients.

She wondered how she got here.

The last thing that she remembered was being at the mall in the elevator with Seojun and Suho and now she was at the hospital... She wondered if her dad would show up... She prayed to whatever God that was listening that that would not be the case.

She looked around for her phone but didn't see it amongst the items that were in the room and groaned internally, of course when I need it, it's not here...

She felt like crying; She didn't know where she was, how she got here, and if anyone knew of her whereabouts. She was just tired - that didn't mean she needed to go to a hospital...

Her eyes started burning as she felt panicked; how was she gonna leave? There was a bill to pay and she didn't know where her belongings were, she didn't know where she was or how far from home she was, and she didn't have money or a bus pass... All she knew was that she needed to leave.

She took the pulse oximeter off of her finger and just as she went to take the IV out of her arm, she felt a hand grab her arm, "What are you doing?"

She whipped around at Suho's voice just as her tears leaked over and fell down her cheeks, taking in his stern expression and the two cans that he had in his hands, her own bag on his back. His expression changed when he saw the tears, "What- Why are you crying?"

She opened her mouth to speak but didn't have any words and started shaking as she cried, "I don't know..." She managed to get out, covering her face with her hands out of embarrassment; she hated crying in front of people, even if it was Suho who was least likely to judge her.

She heard some shuffling and soon she was embraced by Suho, him rubbing her back comfortingly as he did so, "It's okay..." He said awkwardly, not knowing what else to say. Although his words were said as if he were uncomfortable, his embrace told her that he wasn't in the slightest.

He hugged her until she stopped shaking and finally pulled away from her, "I brought you a drink for when you woke up..." He grabbed one of the cans from the table and handed it to her, "It's a Sprite."

She peeked at him through her fingers before she used her hands to wipe her eyes, "Thanks." She replied, it coming out a bit muffled from her hands. She pulled her hands away from her face and reached out for the drink but Suho jumped as he caught sight of her face.