𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Yeona watched from afar as Han Seojun tossed his motorcycle keys to Im Jugyeong, who just so happened to be right in front of Lee Suho, "Here. Take it." Seojun said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"What?" Jugyeong asked with a frown, tilting her head in confusion.

"You told me to stop riding my motorcycle..." He trailed off, leaning down so he was eye level with her, "Starting today, I'm only going to listen to you." He smirked and turned on his heel, walking off to the front doors of the school.

Yeona scoffed at the show that Seojun had put on in front of Suho, walking over to Jugyeong, "What game is he playing this time?" She heard her best friend mutter in disdain.

"Just ignore him," Yeona replied, shaking her head, "Let's get to class."

Suho walked up to the two girls, seemingly frustrated, "Wait. I have something to say."

Both girls looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Well..." He trailed off, looking at a loss for words.

"Did your thought just leave?" Yeona asked, smirking at his apparent embarrassment, "It's okay, even us smarties have brain freezes sometimes. Let's go, ImJu."

She heard Suho sigh as she pulled Jugyeong along, laughing to herself, drawing a confused look from Jugyeong.

"Am I missing something?" Jugyeong whispered, furrowing her brow with pout on her face.

"Nope. He's just funny sometimes." Yeona replied simply, pursing her lips to keep from laughing.

After their first class had finished, Yeona watched as Jugyeong stared at the keychain in her hands, her face scrunched in confusion. She held it up higher, twisting it in her hands as if that would solve the current bewilderment that she was currently facing.

"Here he comes." Yeona coughed out, her gaze flittering to Seojun who had just entered the classroom and was walking down one of the aisle of desks to his seat.

Jugyeong held the keys out at him stopping him in his path, "Take it back. Why did you even give them to me?" She asked, the pout on her face growing.

Seojun pushed her hand back, "In order for me to not ride my motorcycle anymore, you'll have to keep the keys. Why? Because I'm only listening to you from now on."

Seojun went to continue walking but Jugyeong leaned over to him, causing him to stop, "Is this your way of getting revenge?" She asked desperately, "Because I blackmailed you with a photo of you on your motorbike?"

Yeona laughed to herself, rolling her eyes.

"As if I'd do that." Seojun replied with a light scoff. He pulled something out of his pocket and set it down on her desk, "Here. I found this on the way. Enjoy." Voices of surprise started up around the classroom, rumours beginning to fly left and right.

Yeona's gaze focused back on the two just as Jugyeong looked back at Seojun, "I actually prefer strawberries." She retorted with an annoyed look on her face, referring to what he had set on her desk, which happened to be a pineapple flavoured drink. The reactions among the classroom differed, most laughing at what she had said; Yeona being one of the ones that were laughing loudly.

She looked over at Han Seojun who moved his gaze from Jugyeong to her, "You're pathetic." She mouthed with a shake of the head. Seojun shrugged with pursed lips, turning his attention to the boys that had gathered around him.

Yeona shook her head in disbelief, startling when Sooah basically threw herself into her desk to interrogate Jugyeong, "Ju... What on earth was that? What is with him today? And what's the business with his keys?" Sooah questioned, looking frazzled by the scene that had just taken place causing Jugyeong to sigh and let her gaze fall to the drink, glaring at it.