𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Kang Soojin! Joo Yiseo! Sooah!"

Mr. Han was currently calling out names to pick up their grades from their national assessment test.

"No way... I got lower grades than I expected..." Jugyeong whispered, fear laced in her voice.

"Kim Yeona! Yoo Kyung!" Yeona patted Jugyeong's shoulder as she walked past, thanking Mr. Han as he handed her the scores. She waited until she was seated again to look at the paper that decided on if her dad would freak out on her or not.

She slowly unfolded the paper and took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare herself for the numbers that would be on the paper.

"You shouldn't even be worried, Yeona. You probably passed with flying colors!" Sooah exclaimed, noticing the girl's apprehension.

Yeona gave her a weak smile, her gaze focusing on the number at the bottom of the chart.

2/28. Second out of twenty eight kids... That should be enough to please her father. She heard a sigh and a crumple of paper behind her, causing her to glance to where the sound had come from, spotting Soojin who looked worried.

"Yah, Soojin," Yeona called to her, "Are you alright?"

Soojin looked over and gave her a reassuring smile, "Of course." Yeona could see that she wasn't but decided not to press on it, not being close with the girl and all. She nodded and turned back around just as Mr. Han started speaking again.

"All flowers endure wind as they bloom," The class moaned in unison, "Even the most beautiful flowers had to endure wind as they blossomed, so don't let your grades affect you too much."

"Mr. Han..." A girl called out, "Can you please stop?" The class started murmuring in agreement, wanting the teacher to stop with his cheesy quotes. Yeona stayed silent, finding that his words were probably helping at least one student overcome their grades, so she decided to be appreciative of his words.

Hyunkya abruptly stood up, "Mr... Why does it sometimes feel as if I'm enduring a stronger wind than others?" He asked with a pout.

"Hyunkya, I think it's okay for you to be a little upset." Mr. Han replied, causing some of the students to laugh at the poor boy's dismay, "I'm meeting your parents this week to discuss your grades! Those of you whose parents are expected to come today, let me know if they wish to change their schedule!"

"Yes sir..." They class groaned out in unison once more.

Jugyeong was staring at her phone, looking as if she would either combust or burst into tears at any given moment, "I'm doomed!"

Yeona felt a pang of sympathy at the girl's words, "Why is that?"

"My mom is gonna kill me! Yeona, if I don't come back alive, my mom did it. She's the perp, okay?" Jugyeong took her hands, "She's going to fry my dead body and feed it to the birds!"

Yeona let out a quick laugh, "You'll be fine!" She took her hands from Jugyeong and grabbed the sheet of paper that had her grades on it, "Oh..." Yeona pursed her lips as she read all of the scores, "Oh. Maybe you won't be fine..."

"Yeona!" Jugyeong cried out, "Don't say that!"

"Look, if she tries to kill you, just run to my place! You can hide out there!" Yeona encouraged, handing her the sheet of paper back, "I have food!"

Jugyeong nodded, "Okay... If she tries to kill me, you'll be seeing me..."

It was later that Yeona had been wandering the halls aimlessly, waiting for all of the parent conferences to end. Her father was still on a business trip and she had already been to the office to let them know that he would not be showing up. She came across Jugyeong who had been calling out for her mother as she ran down the hallway, "Eomma, don't be mad!"