𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After her first class, Yeona took notice that Suho was absent, which was very unlike Suho.

So being the greatest best friend ever... She left the school grounds and took a trip to his house. A part of her used this as an excuse so that she wouldn't have to talk to Han Seojun today; she would be fine later on, she just needed time to push her new revelation to the depths of her mind. The other part of her was genuinely worried about Suho.

Lee Suho had missed only one day of school and it wasn't his choice to skip. His father had needed him for a public appearance to make him look like a good father. Other than that, Suho always had perfect attendance. He was the child that every parent wanted, hardworking, always number one in school, and was invested in his studies. Him missing a day of school would be the equivalent of a girl who is number one at ballet missing a recital.

To summarize? Not good. Not good at all.

She walked up to his front door and rang the bell a couple of times, waiting two minutes before she decided to break in and trespass into her one of her best friend's home.

She punched in the code that she knew all too well and entered, slipping off her shoes by the door before walking down the hallway. She looked around his living room and walked over to his bedroom door, lightly knocking, "Suho?" She asked in a soft voice, "Suho?" When she didn't get a response, she cracked the door open and peeked inside, spotting Suho who was curled up under his covers fast asleep.

She sighed in relief before scrunching her eyebrows, walking into the room further to examine Suho's current state. She reached her hand out, placing it onto his forehead and gasped lightly to herself.

"Suho... what the hell..." She mumbled to herself, feeling a sense of sadness wash over her for him. She walked into the bathroom and rummaged around, being successful in finding a small washcloth. She dampened it and walked back into his room.

She lightly lifted his head off of his pillow and flipped it over, gently laying it back down and placing the washcloth onto his forehead. She straightened up his sheets and gathered the things that were littered around his room, taking them into the kitchen.

After disposing of the trash and cleaning some dishes, she laid down on his couch, staring up at the ceiling whilst being lost in thought. She couldn't help but let her brain process what she had seen this morning, replaying in her mind over and over on a loop. She didn't want to think about it but as her mind wouldn't push it away, instead it constantly taunted her with the scene that she so desperately wanted to bury in the back of her mind.

She huffed and turned so that she was facing the back of the couch and closed her eyes, trying her best to get rid of the memory. Her phone started buzzing from where it laid on the coffee table next to her, causing her to groan as she flipped over to grab it, seeing that it was an incoming call from Sooah.

She answered, the fact that she was supposed to be in class at that very moment slipping her mind, "Hey Sooah, what's up?"

"Yeona! You're coming to the study group tonight, right? It's at..." Sooah hummed in thought, as if looking at her phone before she spoke again, "Six-ish tonight!"

"Oh, yeah I can do that." Yeona responded, "You'll see me there."

"Okay cool!" She cheered before lowering her voice, "By the way, why aren't you here-?"

Yeona's eyes widened in realization, panicking as she exclaimed, "Bye Sooah, see you there!" She quickly hung up and set her phone back down on the coffee table, "Oops..." She mumbled before shrugging and flipping back to her original position.