𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning, Yeona had just gotten off the bus and was making her way to the front of the school when she felt her arm being hugged by two other arms. She looked over just as Jugyeong sighed happily, "Today is going to be a good day! I can just feel it!"

Yeona smiled softly at her, "If we both think that hard enough, it might just end up being a good day."

"Well all I have to do today is give Suho his jacket and then hope that I don't run into Seojun because I still have his helmet..." Jugyeong trailed off, giving Yeona a sheepish smile when she laughed.

"Seojun is going to have his gang jump you if he doesn't get his helmet back." Yeona joked, causing Jugyeong's face to visibly pale. Yeona laughed again, "I was kidding!"

Jugyeong let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness." She muttered.

Both girls stopped walking and Yeona finally noticed the blue and pink bag that Jugyeong had in her hands, "Is that the jacket?"

"Yeah. I accidentally got a little make-up on it on the first day..." Jugyeong explained, causing Yeona to tilt her head in surprise and raise her eyebrows expectantly. Jugyeong sighed and continued, "Let's just say that he was leading me to class, more like me running after him, and he stopped so suddenly that I ran into his back... and my face hit his... back..." As Jugyeong finished, Yeona pursed her lips to stop herself from laughing which caused Jugyeing to swat at her arm playfully, whining at Yeona.

Sooah had made an appearance just then, grabbing the girl's arms, "Let's go to class!" She cheered excitedly, tugging both girls to the building.

Once they had made it to the classroom, Jugyeong dismissed herself saying she had a quick errand to run, winking at Yeona as she passed by. Yeona shook her head with a smile before taking a seat on Jugyeong's desk and paying attention to Sooah who was on a rant about a new episode of a K-drama.

"The relationship between the two characters is brewing and I can't wait for them to get together! I just wonder how it's gonna pan out, her being from South Korea and him being from North Korea... Anyways! He took a bullet for her! Isn't that so romantic!" Sooah gushed, hugging herself with her arms before turning to Taehoon who had been adamantly listening and slapped his arm, "Would you take a bullet for me, Hoonie?"

"Of course I would, my baby! I would take one hundred bullets for you!" Taehoon yelled out, causing the class to quiet down and snicker at him.

"Aw, my honey is so cute!" She raved, pinching his cheeks and pulling his head side to side. Yeona scrunched her nose up at the couple, shaking her head at Sooah playfully. Jugyeong chose that moment to return, the blue and pink bag still in her hands, her face red and eyes wide.

"Did you do it?" Yeona asked Jugyeong, watching as she took a seat, a defeated sigh escaping her lips. Jugyeong shook her head and let out an embarrassed noise, covering her face with her hands.

"What happened?" Yeona asked her, amused and worried for the poor girl.

Jugyeong uncovered her face and shook her head, making a zipping motion with her hand to her lips.

Yeona's worry faded away as she watched the girl scrunch her face up, immediately recognising the signs of embarrassment, watching Jugyeong in pure amusement as she squeezed her eyes shut. Yeona gave her a pat on the shoulder in encouragement, "It's okay, Jugyeong... I'm sure whatever happened isn't that embarrassing."

"Oh trust me, it is." Jugyeong muttered, eyes widening as she looked at the front of the classroom.

Yeona looked over and felt her heart drop at the sight of Seojun entering the room. She hoped he wouldn't bring up what had happened the previous night for her sake and Suho's sake. She made eye contact with him as he passed and watched his gaze fall to her neck which was covered by the white long sleeved mock neck blouse that she had worn with her uniform today. Her heartbeat picked up... He didn't see my neck last night... right? It was way too dark!