43.Who Has a Crush On You☁️

Requested by: @cloudxluv⭐️

⚠️Not worth a lemon warning up there are a few mentions of things ⚠️

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.[Tenya Iida]

.Tenya crush on you came the day that he two of you were partnered together for a school project. He just loved how creative you were and to mention he was completely mesmerized by the cute faces you made when you were trying your hardest to focus. However, not wanting to ruin his relationship with Izuku, he tries to hardest not to send any flirty advances your way.

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.[Izuku Midoriya]

.It wasn't necessarily clear to him of when his crush for you had occurred, but once he had finally came around to accepting it, you had  already been snatched up by kacchan. And although it's a bit out of character for him, he still every now then tries to shoot his shot at you...preferably when Katsuki isn't around.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.[Mei Hatsume]

.Well let's just say that before you and Shoto were together, you and Mei had a bit of something going on. However since Mei wasn't ready to make your relationship more than just a fling, the two of you didn't last very long; and once Mei was finally ready, you where already far out of her grasp and way happier with someone else. Yet even though it's been months since that all had happened, Mei still can't seem to shake her feelings for you.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.[Saiko Intelli{ Monical girl}]

.After witnessing how you passed the first part of the licensing exam,with just talent and strength alone, Saiko became extremely intrigued by you.

.However, she had never gotten the chance to talk to you in person, so instead she went searching for you on Instagram. And after scrolling for so long, she had finally found you. But after seeing that you already had a partner, she found it hopeless to even dm you...however that doesn't stop her from liking and commenting on your posts.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.[Yo Shindo]

.Although the two of you had only shared a few minutes together, after the licensing exam, chatting and joking around; Shindo had somehow grew a bit of an interest in you, in that short amount of time.

.Lucky for him, you both were able to exchange numbers before hand. So every now and then, Shindo likes to sometimes "check-up" on you and also your relationship with Denki; hoping to see if there's any type of chance for him to step in.

.Hanta Sero😬

.[Rikido Sato]

.After a while of getting to know each other a bit better and actually becoming pretty good friends, Sato had ended up gaining a bit of a crush for you in the process. He just loved how you both shared a ton of common interest and also took a liking to the same things, especially when it came to sweets.

.And to be honest, Sato doesn't really have much respect for Sero in general, so when it comes to him giving you small presents or making sly flirty remarks towards you, Sato doesn't take account to how Sero feels about. I mean, he even once told Sero that he'll end up stealing you away from him, if he wasn't careful.

.Hitoshi Shinso😪

.[Kinoko Komori{Cottage Core Queen}]

.If she was to be perfectly honest, she probably wouldn't have even taken a second look at you, if it wasn't for your beautifully strange appearance. For some reason, she found your look to incredibly mesmerizing for someone who seemed so quiet and dull.

.However she found herself rather avoiding you,even changing some of her paths, just so the two of you wouldn't cross ways. Yet, once she had finally gained the courage to ask you out, she was incredibly heartbroken to find you at your locker kissing someone else; and much as she wants to, she can't help but wish that she was the one kissing you instead.

.Neito Monoma🐱

.{Mashirao Ojiro}

.Ojiro's crush on you developed the day that you spoke to him in the hallways. I mean you where just asking him if his arm was healing properly, since you did kinda cause it to break, but for Ojiro, it meant more to him than just a simple question.

.For Ojiro, it was the first time that someone, besides a teacher, had actually acknowledged his presence. Since he's always over looked by his fellow classmates and students, you talking to him and calling him out by name, kinda made his heart skip a beat. However, he's not the type to break up a relationship so, he's more than happy to just admire you from a far...or so he tells himself.

.Yuga Aoyama✨

.[Minoru Mineta]

.After witnessing you and Yuga getting intimate that one night in the dorms' common area, Mineta instantly became even more hooked on you...well, mainly your body and skill but, that's besides the point.

.So in hopes of showing you his extreme love for you, Mineta tries, with every chance that he gets, to show you "extra" affection. Yet since he's just a disgusting pervert, his affection is more of a nuisance than anything; and besides, you already have an amazing boyfriend. So why trade him in for trash?

.Tamaki Amajiki🐙

.[Nejire Hado]

.To be honest, Nejire's not really sure if she has a crush on you or not. She just knows that you make her heart race when you smile or laugh at her jokes; but even if it was a crush, Nejire would never act on it since doesn't want to lose her friendship with Tamaki.

.Fumikage Tokoyami🔮& Mezo Shoji💪

.[Hanta Sero]

.To be honest, Sero always though of you as being cute and also totally out of his league. You where just so kind, talented and bubbly, that he felt as though gaining your affection would had been a waste of time.

.So when had found out that you and Tokoyami were together, he was a little hurt by that but, understood. However, once he saw that Shoji was also involved in your relationship, he was livid. Deep down he felt like they were using you; and to make matter worse, he felt like he allowed you slip from his grasp.

.Tenya Iida🏃

.[Denki Kaminari]

.Although many people wouldn't call this a crush, Denki can't help but to be captivated by you. After seeing in your truest character at one of Mina's party, Denki couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to have you in bed with him every night. However, Denki tends to keep those fantasies as just fantasies; he's really not looking to start a fight with anyone.

.Mirio Togata☀️

.[Nejire Hado]

.From the first day that Nejire had saw you, walking into her classroom, she had became head over heels in love with you. To her, you were the embodiment of beauty, and she wanted nothing more than to smother you with all the love and affection that she knew you deserved.

.Yet once she had started to notice the small hints of flirting between you and Mirio, she had decided that her chances with you were totally hopeless. So instead, she just tries to convince herself that just being your best friend is just enough.

.But...If Mirio was to somehow mess up, It's not like Nejire still wouldn't at least try and shoot her shot. Of course being completely aware of that, Mirio, therefore works even harder to make you happy.

This was harder to write than I thought it would be so, I hope this makes sense. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed🥰💕💕💕!