12.Cuddles☁️

Requested by:@SsComitDancersS ⭐️

.Izuku Midoriya🥦

.Izuku just loves cuddles, especially when he's had a rough day of training with Allmight.

.So when he sees you just hanging out in his dorm room waiting for him to come back from training, he loves to just lay back and cuddle with you.
_
.Katsuki Bakugo💥

.Even though Katsuki says he doesn't like cuddles, everyone knows he does since it obvious.

.So one day when you decided to not cuddle him because you always cuddle him first, he got a bit mad and grabbed by waist and pulled you down onto his lap, just so he could cuddle you.
_
.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.Even though Shoto is a stoned faced person, he has an extreme soft spot for cuddles.

.So when Endeavor gives him a hard time, he always invites you over to his house just so he can cuddle and hang out with you, since that makes him feel 100times better.
_
.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.Ejirou is a huge sucker for cuddles and you and the whole world knows that.

.And Since Eijirou loves your cuddles so much, he always makes up excuses just to get cuddles.
_
.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.Denki is a big kid when it comes to cuddles.

.When you don't give Denki his daily does of cuddles, he always pouts and complains until you do. But you normally never forget.
_
.Hanta Sero😬

.Even though Hanta always says that your selfish, he's selfish when it comes to cuddles.

.When Hanta isn't feeling well he always asks for cuddles but when you ask for them, he always makes you wait until he gives you one. But he likes to say that it's pay back for always cutting him in line.

.Hitoshi Shinso😪

.It's not a secret that Hitoshi loves cuddles, especially sleepy ones.

.Sometimes when Shinso is extremely tried, he walks into the your dorm,since you always keep it unlock when your in there, and lays you on top of him and cuddles you until he falls asleep.

.Neito Monoma🐱

.Neito loves cuddles but he never gets them, so end of story.

.Yuga Aoyama✨
.Yuga gets very uncomfortable with cuddles, so you both don't cuddle often.

.Tamaki Amajiki🐙

.Tamaki is addicted to cuddles.

.Tamaki is addicted so much to the point where he'll call you over at lunch time when your sitting with class 2A, just so he can sit you on his lap and cuddle you.