37.When They Have A Wet Dream🍋

Requested by:@UwUGurlllll ⭐️

🍋Might Be A Bit Too Much🍋

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.Although Izuku is a bit on the kinky side, his dreams of you are surprisingly Innocent and mellow, which is pretty strange.

.|"Y-you feel so good Cinnabun, I'm S-so lucky to have you~"| Izuku moaned as he thrusted into you deeply.

{"I-I'm lucky time h-have you too~"} y/n said as they moaned softly.

.Katsuki Bakugo💥

.Although it might seems weird, to think that Katsuki dreams of actually making love to instead of just having rough sex, it's actually true.

|"I-I love you s-so much y-y/n and d-don't you forget it~"| Katsuki moaned as he held you close to him while slowly yet deeply thrusting into you.
{"I l-love you too K-Katsuki~"} y/n moaned as they wrapped their legs around him.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.Shoto doesn't dream about the two of you having sex very often, but when he does, it's no different from when you both usually have sex. So, pretty rough but still intimate.

|"You're so damn cute when you're moaning like that, how about we go a bit harder~"| Shoto said before spreading your legs wider and thrusting into you a bit harder, causing you to become a moaning mess.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.Since shower sex is pretty rare for the two of you to have, Eijirou tends to dream about it. Especially on the days when the two of you share an after workout shower.

.|"You're just too sexy, I can't believe you're all mine~"| Kirishima said as he watched the droplets of water slide down your curves as he thrusted into you slowly.
{"R-right there Eijirou~"} Y/n moaned out as they held onto the shower wall for support.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.Surprisingly, Denki rarely dreams about having sex with you, but when he does, It's fairly similar to how the two of usually have sex. Which is pretty shocking.

|"mmm, you like that angel?~"| Denki whispered into ear as he lightly shocked your inner thigh while slowly thrusting into you.

{A-ah, D-denki~"} Y/n said they moaned out in both pain and pleasure.

.Hanta Sero😬

.Normally when Sero dreams about having sex with you, it tends to be angry,it's probably because he suppress his anger at times, but who knows.

{"S-Sero that's t-too m-much~"} Y/n whined as Sero began pound into them roughly.

|"J-just shut the hell up and take it Brat~."| Sero grunted softly as he purposefully began to thrust harder.

.Hitoshi Shinso😪

.Since Shinso is a pretty light sleeper, it kinda is hard for him to stay asleep long enough for him to dream. But on rare occasions when he's able to get enough sleep, his dreams tend to be filled with sleepy yet intimate moments of the two of you.

|"D-damn Kitten, you feel so good~"| Shinso whispered huskily as he wrapped his hand around your neck, thrusting a bit harder.

{"A-ah Hitoshi"} Y/n whined softly as they arched their back in pleasure.

.Neito Monoma🐱

.Since Neito is a bit too scared to ask you to do the things he wants, he only dreams of being dominated and degraded by you.

.|"B-buttercup c-can I g-go f-faster~"| Neito moaned as he waited for your permission.

{"F-fine and didn't I tell to not call me buttercup,such dumb little toy~."}y/n said mockingly before biting their lip.

|"S-sorry M-master ~"| Neito whimpered before thrusting into you faster.

.Yuga Aoyama✨

.Although Yuga would hate to admit it, he sometimes dreams of being pegged by you. But since he's embarrassed for even wanting that he'll never ask you.

|"R-right there a-ah, y-you're doing so g-good~"|Said Yuga as he couldn't help but moan out in pleasure.

.Tamaki Amajiki🐙

.Since Tamaki already knows that public sex is a bit too much for you, he only ever dreams of taking you in front of people, but he'll never ask you since he knows that its crossing the line.

.{E-everyone's watching...T-this is s-so E-embarrassing~"} Y/n whined as they covered their face in shame. |"Aww come on Udon,don't worry about them, just show me that cute little face of yours~"| Tamaki said as he softly kissed you neck while removing your hands.

.Fumikage Tokoyami🔮& Mezo Shoji💪

.Although the two of them both dream about you and each other, they're dreams are total polar opposites. While Shoji's are more intimate and sweet, Tokoyami's are more rough and aggressive.

Tokoyami|"I-I bet you like being used as our little toy~"| Tokoyami said while thrusting into faster.

{"A-ah I-It's too m-much~"} Y/n whimpered from being extremely overstimulated.

Shoji|"Aww Baby Doll, you can take it~"| Shoji said in a mocking tone before thrusting into you harder.
-

Shoji|"Look at our perfect little baby doll, can't help but moan as they're being filled.~"| said lovingly as he kissed your neck while deeply thrusting into you.

Tokoyami|"Aww, our perfect little angel is just too cute"| Tokoyami cooed as he thrusted into you harder, causing you whine and cry from overstimulation.

.Tenya Iida🏃

Most of the time when Tenya dreams about having sex with you, the two of you tend be in front of a mirror.

|"D-damn watching you take my cock like that is really sexy~."| Iida said as he stared smirkingly at your lewd facial expression.

{"S-shut u-up Tenya~."} y/n whined as they're face began to heat up from both pleasure and embarrassment.

(O-O...welp...I really tried my best so I hope you enjoyed💕💕💕)