59. When You Cry☁️

Requested by: @Imthebestowo ⭐️

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.Though thinking on the bright side isn't something that you always need when you're feeling low, Izuku's overly positive perspective of things can help you feel better at times.

.|"Think of it like this, though Rock Lock didn't accept your internship, you have like twenty others so, it isn't all that big of a deal, right?"| Izuku commented, gently rubbing your back as you hugged him, crying into his sleeve.

{"It is still a big deal, I really wanted to intern for him, but I guess what you're saying isn't wrong."} You said, wiping your face and nuzzling into his warmth.

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.When it comes to comforting you, Katsuki never knows what to say or how to react but, he definitely knows that yelling or blowing a fuse, usually his first reaction to everything, will get him nowhere with you. Though he's learned that just sitting with you in silence, waiting for you to voice your needs, is a more efficient way of being there for you.

.{"Katsuki could you just hold me right now."} you asked between teary hitched breaths as you held out your arms. Wrapping you in his embrace, Katsuki held you close, kissing your head ever so often, as you bawled into his shirt,

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.Shoto can't stand it when you cry, it just breaks his heart to see in so much pain and not be able to make it all go away, but he'll do anything he can to help.

.{"Can we just stay in the dorms today, I really don't feel like embarrassing myself right now."} you asked, wiping away tears while laying on Shoto's chest. |"Of course sweetheart, we can just lay here, cuddle all day, and watch your favorite movies."| Shoto said softly, wiping away your tears as you nuzzled into his chest.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.Eijirou hates to see his soulmate cry and to be honest he's not best at consoling you either, but you know he tries his hardest to make you feel better.

.|"How about we go for a nice run around campus later?...maybe that'll help you take your mind off of things."| Eijirou suggested, gently scratching your scalp while wiping away your tears with his other hand. {"M-maybe a run might h-help."} you agreed, between sobs, laying your head on his chest.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

. You crying, always makes Denki highly uncomfortable since he doesn't know what to do.

.Though, he understands that his advice isn't always the best, usually making the situation worse off so, he uses humor instead, to make you feel at least a tad bit better.

.|"I don't think you should be calling your professor a crooked teeth bitch, it's not their fault their teeth are spacing on them."| Denki commented, cracking a quick smirk, causing you to chuckle and shake your head. {"Pichu, I'm trying to be serious with you."} you said, chuckling as you wiped away your tears.

.Hanta Sero😬

.Sero can't do tears, especially yours, it just pisses him off; and though he's not pissed at you, sometimes it can feel that way.

.However, all he wants to do is figure out what or, more specifically, who, made you upset. So when you can't tell or explain to him what's wrong, he does tend to get a bit irritated.

.|"The fuck you mean you don't remember what happened?! If someone said something to you, you gotta let me know!"| Sero groaned raising his voice as he paced the room, clearly annoyed. {"I don't know Sero, just stop yelling at me!"} you whaled, crying into the pillows more. Taking a deep breath, Sero calmed himself down before sitting on the bed, beside you, gently scratching your scalp. |"I'm sorry, I just don't like seeing you upset but, I sure as hell don't wanna make you cry even more, so I'll drop it."| Sero said, wiping your eyes as you looked up at him, laying your head on his lap.