52.What Looks Nice On Them🍋☁️

[Either Clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. that look good on them😜💕]

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.As basic as it may seem, you just find that basketball shorts do Izuku a lot of justice.

.Just as you were walking into Izuku's dorm to ask him if he had seen your phone, you caught him bent over, seemingly just cleaning under his bed, but upon this beautiful sight, you smirked to yourself.

.{"Damn Izu, you got a fatty back there."} you said in playful manner before smacking his ass, causing him to hit head on his box spring upon impact. |"No, you're not doing that, you most definitely lost your mind."| Izuku said, getting up as an annoyed chuckle crossed his lips. {"Izu I was just playing calm yourself down."}

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.Before dating you, Katsuki never would have never even thought about wearing a durag, but after forcing him to put one,almost every single night, wearing one just became a everyday thing for him; and to be honest, you find that him wearing one is kinda attractive.

.{"Suki you're looking kinda sexy right now if I'm being honest...you wanna, head to your dorm room, like right now?"} you asked biting your bottom lip while gently running your hands along, caressing his chest and waist. As he finished up brushing his teeth,Katsuki looked at you with a sly smirk on his face before chuckling to himself. |"Babe, we're supposed taking our asses to bed and you wanna fuck right now?...I mean, hell, why not."| Bakugo sighed, picking you from off the sink before heading to his dorm room.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.One night, while out with his brother, Natsuo, the two of them decided to go get piercing; and upon seeing him come back with a new septum piercing, you instantly fell in love again.

.Looking your stunned reaction, worried, Shoto's face began to frown up.  |"I'm guessing that this was a bad idea?"| he asked a sad smile crossing his lips. {"What!? No, you look so good in a septum."} you said, comforting his worries as you then cupped his face in your hands. |"You promise?"| Shoto asked, his expression instantly beaming. {"Mhm"} you hummed before gently kissing him on the forehead.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.Although you make jokes about Kirishima being overly attracted to your chest, you're no better; just the idea of Eijirou in a skin tight tank top gets you a bit turned on.

.|"Hey Hotstuff, could you hold down my feet while I do these sit-ups?"| Ejiirou asked before laying flat on his back. {"Yeah Bae, I got you"} you said licking your lips as you then went to straddle his waist, hazily looking down at him. |"Hotstuff what are you doing?"| Kirishima chuckled, sitting up on his forearms while lovingly staring at you. {"You know, you got some nice honkers there."} you said in joking manner, playfully cupping his pecks in your hands. |"Oh so you can touch my pecs but if it even seems like I'm looking, then I'm bad?"|

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.To no surprise, Denki can honestly pull off anything. Masculine, feminine, it's doesn't matter, he just looks good regardless. However, one of your most favorite thing to see him in is a cropped tank.

.{"Shit well good morning to me"} you jokingly said, yawning as you wrapped your arms around your boyfriend's slim waist. |"Angel it's like 3pm."| Denki said chuckling, making himself a bowl of cereal. {"It's 3pm yet Pichu you're making a bowl of cereal."} you muttered, laying your head on his back; feeling him melt into your touch as you slightly lifted up his crop top, trailing your hands higher up on his waist. {"you look nice today."} you hummed, kissing along his shoulders blades.

.Hanta Sero😬

.To be honest, Sero isn't the type to get all formally dressed up,the guy just prefers being comfortable. However, when he does dress up, he always goes all out.