14.When Your Sick☁️

Requested by:@fanstasticvera5 ⭐️

.Izuku Midoriya🥦

.When your sick, Izuku tends to panic since he doesn't know what to do.

.So when your sick, he tends to go a bit crazy when buying medicine and other things that you need, but he does try his best to take care of you.
_
.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.When your sick, Katsuki is 100times sweeter to you since he just wants you to get better, so the two of you can argue.

.So when your sick, he goes into full mommy mode. He cooks for you, cleans your room,makes sure that your sleeping properly, and he also cuddles you. He honestly is the best when it comes to talking care of you.
_
.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.When your sick, Shoto tends to act as your personal butler, but since likes doing things for you, he never complains.

.So when your sick, Shoto is quick to get you anything you want, medicine,soup,blankets,plushies,kisses and anything else that your heart desires. He truly like to treat you like royalty, even when your not sick.
_
.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.When your sick, Eijirou tends to treat you like a child,but he never tries to purposely do it.

.So when your sick, he tends to spoon feed you soup,tuck you into bed, and cuddle with you. Eijirou will baby you for as long as it takes for to get better.
_
.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.When your sick,Denki goes into to full mommy mode, kinda like Katsuki, but since he can't cook, he tends to burn your food. But at least he tries.

.But besides that, when your sick he does his best to keep you happy by making you laugh and allowing you to choose what the two of you get to do.
_
.Hanta Sero😬

.When your sick, Hanta tries his best to take care of you, but he always tends to some how make it worse.

.So usually when your sick, you normally just video call him, since there's no way be can run you fever up higher if he's on the other end of the phone.
_
.Hitoshi Shinso😪

.When your Sick, Hitoshi tries his best to keep you happy and also make sure that your comfortable.

.So when your sick, he usually cuddles with on the couch while ordering you takeout since he's not the best cook.
_
.Neito Monoma🐱

.When your sick, Neito tends to lose his marbles.

.But when you do tend to get sick, you don't allow him to come over since he's annoying.
_
.Yuga Aoyama✨

.When your sick, Yuga isn't really the best when it comes to taking care of you, since he overreacts.

.When your sick Yuga tends to overreact over the smallest little sneeze, so you don't really allow him to come over often when your sick.
_
.Tamaki Amajiki🐙

.When your sick,Tamaki tends to get happy, not because your sick, but just because he gets to take care of you.

.When you sick, Tamaki usually comes over to your house and cooks you favorite meal, along with brewing you some tea and also allowing you to pick out a movie to watch while the two of you cuddle.