21.When They're Drunk🍋☁️

Requested by:@AFrogottenPlace ⭐️

.Izuku Midoriya🥦

.This sweet little bean hardly drinks alcohol but when he does, he tends to get sloppy drunk.

.And when Izuku drunk, it's pretty hard for you to get him to sober up, so just be ready for the mood swings and projectile vomit.

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.Even though it takes a long time for Katsuki to get drunk, it takes him an even longer time to sober up, but usually when he's drunk, he tends to get a bit in his feeling so it's not all that bad.

.But just be prepared for an entire speech about how much he loves and doesn't want to lose you. And not to mention cuddles and sweet little kisses on your cheek.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.When Shoto gets drunk, you better just hope that your not in range of sight, but if you are you should probably run, because when he it comes to alcohol, he forgets how to control himself around you.

.But if he does end up getting a hold of you, just know you might not be getting sleep anytime soon.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.It takes Eijirou only five drinks and he's completely drunk, but instead of living it up like many people might think he would probably be acting, the poor little shark boy just instantly falls asleep.

.But even though it might seem pretty cute, it's also a hassle to drag him to his dorm room. So good luck.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.When Denki's drunk, he acts exactly like how you think he would, he a whole reck.

.But it does crack you up when he short circuits out of nowhere.

.Hanta Sero😬

.When Sero's drunk, he tends to get a bit fussy and curses entirely too much.

.So I just hope you that you great with controlling your temper, but if not, pushing him down the stairs on "accident" is also an option.

.Hitoshi Shinso😪

.It seems like it takes forever for Hitoshi to drunk, but when he does, he acts like a cat in heat.

.Even though he's already a bit touchy feely as it is, his hands tend to explore a bit more than he's usually aloud to do in public.

.Neito Monoma🐱

.When Neito is drunk, he tends have a more peppy expression and mood towards everyone.

.And even though this is a good thing, it kinda weirds you out to see that idiot smiling.

.Yuga Aoyama✨

.When Yuga's drunk, he's unusually flirty.

.So every now and then he'll make sly comments about how sexy you are or will sometimes try to undress when your not paying attention.

.Tamaki Amajiki🐙

.When Tamaki gets drunk, which is pretty rare since he doesn't like the smell of alcohol, he gets extremely giggly.

.So like trying to have a serious conversation with him while he's drunk, will only end in him laughing hysterically.

|Sorry that this took like forever💕|