53.Spending Christmas Together ☁️🍋

^Of course this beautiful art work doesn't belong to me❤️^

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, here's a little gift as thank you to all you lovely people❤️💚❤️💚

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.Since you usually attend the Holidays at Izuku's house, you decided to keep up the tradition; especially since Inko would be asking about you if you didn't.

.However, unlike last year, Inko wasn't prepared for Christmas at all; so the three of you basically spent all of Christmas morning decorating her living room. {"You know, we should make this apart of our Christmas tradition."} you jokingly mentioned while wrapping a wad of red and gold ribbon around the tree. looking over at you with starry eyes, Inko instantly feel in love with the idea.["That honestly sounds lovely sweetie and not to mention, it also gives me a good amount of time to ask you both questions about yourselves and each other!"] Inko beamed dropping down some of her plastic ornaments as she rushed  over to your side.

.|"Yeah, that is a great idea, but how about we do it on Christmas Eve next time, you know, so we can enjoy more of our time together on Christmas."| Izuku added, walking over to the two of you with the finished popcorn garland in hand. Inko["That sounds great."]

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.Although this wasn't your first time spending Christmas at the Bakugo household, you felt as though the atmosphere around everyone was a bit more tense compared to your first visit there. Maybe because your parent(s) decided to to make their presence known this Christmas morning, but who knows.

.However what you did notice, while everyone was siting around the Christmas tree, in the living room, was that Katsuki was nervously holding onto some sort of small wrapped box; in which in due time, you'd find out why.

.Mitsuki["Oh my gosh Katsuki, just hurry the fuck up and hand them their gift already...you're damn near killing us over here."] Mitsuki whispered to her son, pinching his arm to jolt him out of his nerves. |"Damn, f-fine..um y/n, this is for you...I know it's not much but...I hope you'll like it."| Katsuki stuttered, nervously handing the small gift to you.

.Gently taking the gift out out his hand, you quickly unwrap the gift, tearing up upon just feeling velvety texture of black box. |"Why is this taking so fucking long."| Katsuki whispered, anxiously twirling his finger. Mitsuki["Let them take their time sweetie."] Mitsuki said in reassurance as she started to tear up herself.

.Wiping the tears that were blurring your vision, you opened the small box, revealing the prettiest diamond ring you'd ever seen. Not being able to control yourself, tears started streaming down your face as Katsuki went to scoop you up in his embrace. |"I'm guessing you like it?"| Katsuki whispered, nearly in tears, as he soothing began to rub your back. {"Mhm"} you hummed, not being to stop yourself from crying.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.Just like every other winter  before, the Todoroki family spends their break together at their year round, log cabin in the woods. However, due to Shoto's constant begging, you decided to tag along this year, of course making things a bit different. Especially on Christmas Day.

.However, that night, Shoto did try to make up for all the hectic-ness that went down that morning. |"You know it's still Christmas Sweetheart."| Shoto said, whispering in your ear as he wrapped his arms around your half naked frame. {"Of course, but what does that mean?"} you asked looking up at him before softly kissing his lips. |"Well since you've been good this year, I've got one more present for you."| Shoto said, letting out a soft chuckle, as you gasped from the sudden warm feeling that ran over your body.