25.When You Both Get Caught In The Act🍋

Izuku Midoriya🥦
.The two of you got caught while at his house.

.Usually every weekend, you at least send the night at your boyfriend Izuku's house, but this day in particular, you were feeling a little tense and Izuku decided to help you out with that tension *wink wink*.

.Although Izuku said that his mom wouldn't be home for a few more hours, it seemed like she came home just a bit earlier.

.Even though the door was closed, we all know that parents don't knock and being that parent, Inko had accidentally walked in on something she never thought she would have seen.

.Inko["Oh My Gosh! I'm so sorry...Just be safe you two....I'm gonna go now."] |"Mom! I'm so sorry!"| ["*mumbles and walks away stunned*I gotta tell Mitsuki what I just saw, geez damn kids these days*"]

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥
.The two of you got caught in his dorm room.

.You and Katsuki were in his dorm room studying. After a few hours, studying subjects started getting boring and Katsuki decided that he wanted to "study" on something else.

.But since Katsuki and the rest of his squad were planning on partying that night, they were shocked to see what was happening in front of their eyes as they opened the door with out knocking.

.Denki["Bro! I though we were partying tonight."]  |"Well right now, I'm having a little party of my own with my sexy lover."| Mina["Well don't hurt them."] Sero["Why are you so rough with them? Their super tiny geez Bakugo show some mercy!"] Kirishima["I think we should leave."] {"Y-You THink LeAVe~!"}

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️
.The two of you got caught at his house.

.While you were spending the night over at Shoto's house, you noticed that he was being more touchy than usual and a few not so innocent touches lead to another, leaving the two of doing some pretty naughty things in his room. But being smart, he made sure to turn the speakers in his room so none of your lustful sounds could be heard.

.Not knowing that Any one was still home at the time, you became extremely embarrassed when you saw Natsuo walk into Shoto's room but be before you could start freaking out, Shoto cover your mouth with his hand as he kissed your forehead.

.Natsuo["Hey bro could you turn down the music, I'm trying to sleep?"] Natsuo said as he scratched the back of his head. |"s-sure."| Shoto said as he thrusted into you hard, making you whine just a bit. Natsuo["Are you oka...oh you and y/n are...okay you can keep the music up, I c-can deal with it."]

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔
.The two of you got caught while you were in the Ua showers.

.This Particular night, you and Kirishima stayed at Ua longer than the two of you do usually do when you both workout.

.Being a bit sweaty, the two of you decided to take a shower together, since that's what the two of you normally do, but as Kirishima caught a few glimpses at your lovely body, his hands started to get carried away and before you knew it, you two were "working out" in a more pleasurable way.

.But not know that you weren't the only one here, you were very surprised when you heard Tetsutetsu voice.

.Tetsu[not to be that guy,but you might wanna close the shower curtain.] Tetsu said as he covered his eyes. |"S-sorry bro."| Kirishima said as he bit your neck. {"K-Kiri!"}  Tetsu|"Woah, well just don't get caught you two, I'm about to head out."|

.Denki Kaminari⚡️
.The two of you got caught while in the storage room.

.While you were looking for extra supplies for a project, you started to feel a bit heated as Denki started playing with rear end. Even though he was supposed to be helping you, you decided that Denki deserved a reward for is effort, even if it wasn't really helpful.