51. When They're Lonely☁️

Requested by: @Shix_Creepypasta⭐️

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.On a regular basis, you and Izuki don't really hang out that much, but it's enough for Izuku to still miss you when you're gone for a while and if you're gone for way too long, he'll give you a couple calls just to see what you're up to and if you could maybe squeeze in some time for him.

.|"Hey Cinnabun, I know it's been like two day or so but I really miss you,could we hang out later or something...I just wanna see your cute face for a bit, okay call me later."| Izuki said ending the call, thinking about what he should do next.

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.Although Katsuki acts like he hates being in your presence, he really hates it when you're gone for "too long"; and although he doesn't want you to think that he's clingy or needy, he can't stop himself from calling you.

.|"y/n it's been about four hours when are you bring your sorry ass back to the dorms...no I don't miss you...I just wanted to make sure that your dumbass was still okay, j-just come home quickly okay!"| Bakugo yelled, clearly embarrassed about even calling you in the first place.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.You don't know what you did to this dude, but whatever you did,has him following you around like a lost puppy dog. So when you decide to do things without him, like hangout with your friends or take sometime to yourself, Shoto tends to feel a bit lost without you.

.|"Why did they decide go out tonight of all nights, it was supposed to be movie night...maybe I should just wait for them or should I call Midoriya and see if he wants to watch a movie? Hmm...I'm just gonna wait til they come back."| Todoroki thought out loud before scrolling though Instagram to occupy his time.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.As surprising as it may seem, you do tend to go out a lot, wether it be partying or just hanging out with friends, Eijirou isn't always in your plans; and though he's usually okay with that, he sometimes does get lonely. But since he's not the type to demand for more of your attention or have you change your plans, he tries to occupy his loneliness with either studying or working out.

.|"Shit, working out is kinda boring without them, I hope they come back home soon"| Kirishima thought to himself while starting his workout routine.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.Since you and Denki are always attached to each others hip, well mainly Denki being attached to yours, he takes it pretty rough when you're gone for a long period of time.

. although he does miss you greatly, he'll never blow up your phone with calls or texts since he knows that you'll be back sooner or later, but that doesn't stop him from going through your piles of clothes and putting on one of your hoodies.

|"Geez, when are they coming back, I'm sick of
playing this game without them...it doesn't help that this hoodie smells like them."| Denki thought to himself frowning, as he played animal crossing.

.Hanta Sero😬

.Of course Sero claims that he's his own person and can be fine on his own with you, deep down you and him know that isn't true; I mean you honestly have this guy basically wrapped around your finger, so although he does try to play things off, by going to parties or hanging out with his friends, like he doesn't miss you, he always does.

.|"I can't believe they chose to hangout with Tsu tonight instead of going out with me...I mean this party's not even that good, but I'm still posting these pictures...they're gonna regret not coming with me."| "Sero thought to himself while standing alone at the drinks table. Mina["Sero you should dance with me!"] |"Nah, I'm good just gonna keep getting high over here."| Sero sighed, rolling his eyes.