46.When They're In The Mood🍋

Requested by:@Sanjakrgi ⭐️

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.When Izuku's in the mood, there's really no telling of how he will act. Sometimes he can be very sweet and loving yet most of the time, he's pretty touchy and out of hand.

.|"I mean if you don't want me smacking your ass, you better put on some damn pants."|Izuku groaned, slapping it again.

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.You can easily tell when Katsuki's in the mood since, he always tends to be a lot more clingier and affectionate than he usually is.

.|"Come on y/n, just one more kiss...I know I said that about like five kisses ago but, can you really blame me for wanting your sexy ass.~"| Katsuki teased before placing his arms around your waist, kissing you softly.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.Although Shoto won't really tell you when he's in the mood, you can easily catch on since, he always seems to be a lot more touchy than usual.

.{"Sho, I'll handle your problem later, let's just get to my dorm first."} you said as noticed his hands making their to hem of your shorts.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.When Eijirou gets in the mood, he always tries his best to play it off, however, the fact that he choses not to touch you, always rats him out.

.|"H-hot stuff it's not like I don't wanna hug you, b-but you know, I'm pretty sweaty from working out so...l-let me take a shower first."| Eijirou said in a shaky manner before quickly running into the unisex locker room.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.When Denki's in the mood, he usually tends to tell you that he is in a more joking manner since he'll otherwise, get pretty embarrassed.

.|"You know, it would be kinda crazy if we went into the storage closet. We could...you know, nut and bolt....That was pretty bad wasn't it"| Denki said as he held onto your hips, blushing from embarrassment.

.Hanta Sero😬

.When Sero's in the mood, he can be very out of hand with his words and quite more aggressive than usual; and it's probably because he's always pent up...but you always can fix that.

.|"You know, you're kinda talking too fucking much for me but, I have an easier way of fixing it.~"| Sero teased, cupping your face in his hand.

.Hitoshi Shinso😪

.When's Shinso in the mood, he finds it bad for him to control himself when he's around you. However, that doesn't mean that's he's going to avoid you...it's kinda quite the opposite. So, just be prepared to get into a few rounds through out the day.

.|"Meet me at the storage closet before lunch."|Shinso whispered to you, between passing period, grabbing your ass as he walked by.

.Neito Monoma🐱

.You can easily tell when Neito gets into the mood because becomes extremely whiny and more of a pain in your ass than usual.(I don't care what anyone says, Neito is a bratty sub!)

.|"Butter cuppp, why won't you kiss meee! You don't ever give me attentionnnn...Just touch meeee!"| Neito whined in your ear while hugging you.

.Yuga Aoyama✨

.Since Yuga kinda feels that having those types of feelings are a bit repulsive or embarrassing, so when he does starts to feel himself getting into the mood, Yuga tends to find himself getting very quiet and also distant towards you. However, he doesn't mean anything of it.

.{"Yuga, you know I'll always tend to your needs, especially if it's those type of needs~."} Y/n said as they got down on their knees and started to slowly unzip his pants.

.Tamaki Amajiki🐙

.When Tamaki's in the mood, he doesn't really care about who's around; as long as you're in touching distance, just know that his hands and lips are all over you.

.|"Come on Udon, just say you that you have to go to the bathroom or something.~"| Tamaki whispered in your ear before trailing his hands down your inner thigh as he kissed your neck.

.Fumikage Tokoyami🔮& Mezo Shoji💪

.Since Tokoyami is almost always in the mood, you've kinda just gotten used to knowing exactly what he wants and fulfilling his needs, even without him telling you.

.Tokoyami|"You're just too good to Daddy, aren't you doll."| Tokoyami teased, kissing your neck while spreading apart your legs.

.Yet unlike Tokoyami, it's really hard for you know when Shoji gets that way since, he's fairly good at hiding how feels so, you just kinda wait for Shoji to tell you what he needs.

.Shoji|"Well sweetheart, I haven't been really much of myself lately and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit?"| Shoji asked in a slightly embarrassed manner while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

.Tenya Iida🏃

.You've been with Tenya long enough to know that he's not really good at hiding his emotions nor feelings so, when it comes to him being in the mood, you easily read him like an open book.

.{"Hey, if you want, we could do it in front of the mirror~."} You said locking your door before slowly undressing yourself in front of him.

.Mirio Togata☀️

.Since Mirio doesn't really see the need to subtle about something that completely normal.So as long if it's only the two of you together, Mirio is always straightforward about being in the mood.

.|"Hey Sunshine, I'm kinda in the mood to eat you out/suck you off...I hope you're okay with that."| Mirio said, running his hands along your sides.

(I wasn't really sure on how I should write this, but I really hope that you all enjoyed🥰💕💕💕)