50.What Looks Nice On You☁️🍋

[Either Clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. that they love seeing you in🥰💕💕💕]

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

You already know, just walk past this guy in a pair of booty shorts and it's over!

.As you walked into his dorm room, wearing a tank top and one of your shortest pair of shorts, Izuku's eyes were quickly locked onto you. Watching your every move as you searched around his room. |"Im not even going to ask what you're doing but why the hell is your ass eating your shorts Cinnabun?"| Izuku asked biting his lip as you bent down in front of him.

.looking up at him in your arched position, you rolled your eyes before searching under his bed. {"Well, they're the only thing that's clean right now and have you seen my charger?"} you asked, stretching to reach a cord, located at the back of his bed.

.Smacking your ass as you got from under his bed, you softly smirked to yourself, joining him up on his bed. |"Don't ever wear those shorts out again Cinnabon."|

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.To be honest, Katsuki thinks that you look good in anything that you wear, however, he does tend to lose his mind anytime you put on pair of eyelashes and a tight fitting dress.

.Upon seeing you getting all dressed up for the inter-banquet that you both had to attend, Katsuki stood in the door frame, biting his bottom lip. |"To be honest, we don't even have to go...we could just have our own party here."| Katsuki suggested, walking up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist.

.Blushing at the idea of having your own fun together, you looked up at him, closing the space between both of your lips. {"As lovely as that sounds Suki, we have to attend."} you cooed, placing another kiss on his soft lips. |"Finee, but if you keep looking at me with those sexy eyes, we ain't going nowhere."|

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.This guy is a total sucker for belly chains; Just seeing you wearing one, with your stomach exposed, just sets this half and half guy's heart ablaze.

.|"Sweetheart, why do you always do this to me"| Shoto whispered, warping his arms around your frame while kissing the crook of your neck.

.Biting your lip at his sweet yet lustful action, you trailed your hand, to caress his cheek. {"So I'm guessing you like them?"} you asked softly chuckling as he began kissing down your arm.
|"Of course."|

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.Wanting to get stronger isn't the only reason why Eijirou convinces you train with him everyday, he honestly just likes seeing you in a tight sports bra.

.{"Bae could you spot me for this bench press?"} You asked, laying back on the bench.
|"Mhm, Of course Hotstuff."| Kirishima mumbled, focusing more on your breast.

.Rolling your eyes, you snapped your fingers. {"I said spot me, not my damn titties Kiri."} you sighed looking up at him. |"Y-yeah sorry about that."| Broken from his trance, he quickly went to spotting you.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.This dude saw you wearing a suit this one time and now it's one of his favorite things to you see you in.

.{"Hey, do you think your mom would mind me wearing a suit at dinner?"} you asked, fixing the buttons as you stepped into his room.

.Denki looked you up and down with a starstruck stare. |"Y-yeah, Yeah! She'll love it, I mean hell! I-I love it!"| Denki stuttered as he continued to stare. Smirking at his reaction, you went back into the bathroom, satisfied with his answer.