10.First Kiss☁️

Requested by:@LilliSilk ⭐️

.Izuku Midoriya🥦

.The two of you had your first kiss while hanging out at the park.

.The two of you where just joking around and talk, when all of a sudden, Izuku asked if he could kiss you and of course you said yes.
_
.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.The two of you had your first kiss while training.

.So the two of you started arguing, like you always do and out of no where Katsuki decided to kiss you just so you could shut up.
_
.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.You and Shoto had your first kiss at a carnival.

.While at one of the carnival games, Shoto noticed you eyeing one of the cute duck plushie so he decided to win it for you, and at the first try he got it and gave it to you. And you were so happy, that instead of giving him a hug, you pulled him down into a passionate kiss and of course he wasn't complaining.
_
.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.You and Eijirou had your first kiss while working out.

.While Eijirou was holding your feet down while you were doing sit-ups, a strong urge came over him and when you sat up, he pulled you into a quick kiss, causing you to jolt up in a blushing mess.
_
.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.You and Kaminari had your first kiss at school.

.When Denki was making his way to the support room, he found you working hard on new updated ear piece for him. While watching you work, Denki walked up and turned your chair around before lustful yet passionately kissing you.
_
.Hanta Sero😬
.You and Hanta had your first kiss in the school cafeteria.

.While the two of you were arguing about you cutting the line again, someone purposely pushed you into him causing your lips to press together.
_
.Hitoshi Shinso😪
.You and Hitoshi had your first kiss at school.

.While Hitoshi was waiting for to get your things out of your locker, he had this weird idea to see what you would do if he was to pin you to your locker and since no one around, he decided to try it. And one thing led to another and the two were passionately making out.
_
.Neito Monoma🐱
.The two of you had your first kiss in the cafeteria.

.Again Neito some how happened to get you into doing another bet with him and since you lost you had to kiss him, but after you didn't feel like punching him or throwing up.
_
.Yuga Aoyama✨
.The two of you kissed in class 1A.

.You were just getting so tired of just holding hands so you decided that if he wasn't going to make the first move, that you were. So while he was sitting at his desk talking to Mina, you walked up to him and grabbed him by his tie, pulling him into a quick kiss before waking off.
_
.Tamaki Amajiki🐙
.You and Tamaki had your first kiss in the cafeteria.

.That day, Tamaki just so happened to have one last stick of pocky, so he asked if you wanted to play the pocky game, which caused you to blush but you of course excepted. While playing you were expecting Tamaki to break away once he got closer to your lips but he didn't, instead he kissed you. And if that wasn't enough, he almost forgot that the two of you were in school while passionately deepening the kiss.