47.Would They Let You Peg Them🍋

. Izuku Midoriya🥦

.Izuku probably wouldn't even think about it, he'll just decline the moment you say the word "peg".

.Katsuki Bakugo 💥

.Well, if you promise to not be so rough, Katsuki would honestly think about. I mean, he's not really opposed to trying new things; and if it will make you happy, then he wouldn't mind trying it just once.

.Shoto Todoroki🔥❄️

.Shoto would probably think about it for a bit; however, he won't agree to it. Getting pegged wasn't something that he's ever thought about  wanting and that hasn't changed.

.Eijirou Kirishima🏔

.If you were really adamant about wanting to peg him, Eijirou would agree to do it; but if he's being honest, getting pegged by you, would most definitely deflate his ego.

.Denki Kaminari⚡️

.Well it might be a bit of a surprise however, Denki has thought about getting pegged, a good amount of times; so as long as you allow him to use a few toys on you, one of these days, he'll have no problem with letting you peg him.(hmm...maybe even a fem boy Denki moment!)

.Hanta Sero😬

.Getting pegged by you would seriously knock down his ego so, in order to protect his ego, he'll have to say no.

.Hitoshi Shinso😪

.No, Just Hell No! Shinso doesn't want a strap anywhere near his ass and that's final. However, he'll probably reason with you and agree on you sometimes, getting to be the dominant one when the the two of you have sex.

.Neito Monoma🐱

.I mean...if you're asking, Neito won't be opposed to the idea of it, he'll even help you pick out a strap just for the occasion.

.Yuga Aoyama✨

.Of course Yuga would agree if you were the one asking. He's already dreamt of this many times before; so he most definitely wouldn't allow an opportunity like that to slide by.

.Tamaki Amajiki🐙

.As long as it's only a one time thing, Tamaki wouldn't be opposed to trying it; and if you're good at it, he might even change his mind about it being a "one time thing".

.Fumikage Tokoyami🔮& Mezo Shoji💪

.Shoji would most definitely feel bad about declining your offer, however, pegging just isn't something that he's really into, nor is it something that he'd be willing to try.

.On the other hand, Tokoyami would be willing to go through with it, as long as he still gets to be in control.

.Tenya Iida🏃

.Why not, as long as Iida doesn't have to witness you pegging him, he'll be up to trying it, but just don't ever ask for that again.

.Mirio Togata☀️

.Although Mirio is all for trying different things, he's not really sure that pegging is something that he would want to try; so he'll probably decline your offer the first time, but after having sometime,a few days or weeks, to think about it, he'll probably be ready to take you up on that offer. But just be gentle the first time around.

(Yep, another short scenario, this idea just kinda struck me...so I hope you all enjoyed 🥰💕💕!)