Back to School!

"Gosh! I am already late" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It's the first day of school.

"Kriti gets up from that stupid bed or I am going to pour hot water over you" The threaten Every single Indian experience. "Ahh Maa I am Up"..

I am pretty nervous coz it's my first day in a new school...I do have my bestie with me but new school means new struggles..

"Kriti haven't you finished getting ready yet, Christy is here to pick you up"

" I'm coming" Christeena had been my best friend since 5th grade..That one friend our mom trusted more than us...

" Why are you wearing a lot of makeup We are going to school not for a moviee.."Christy said as she doesnt care bout her looks...

"Shut up yaar,Its the first day of school u gotta look pretty.."I said
She made a disgusted expression

"Aunty cancel the coffee your daughter is already late we gotta run or else we will miss the bus," She said.

"Christy please take care of her, I do trust you more than her"

"Maaa!!" I screamed and we left the house. We ran and finnaly got in the bus..

"You wore makeup to attract the boys right??"She asked

"Shhh keep quiet i am dead if somebody reports this to my mom but what u said is truee.." I said

"Then why do u want a boyfriend?? Just a waste of time.Make sure you study well and don't fail all the exams like me" She said in a threatning way.

Even though she is cold and short tempered she alwats had my back and never made me cry in the past 6 years.She had gone through so much which made her hate the thought of dating..Finally, we reached our destination...OUR NEW SCHOOL..

As expected Christy's one and only enemy who messes around her just to end in a fight Rohan was standing right in front of our class..As soon as we entered the class he started bugging her with his gang of friends..

"Listen everyone Christeena is here.." Rohan said in a loud voice which made her annoyed

"You better don't mess with me it's a different place and it's my first day here I don't want to punch you right away.." She does what she says so i am always around her making sure she doesn't end up fighting..

"Are your parents still together..I heard that they parted their ways because of you.." He said with a smirk

"Rohan stop it please.." I said dragging her away

" Christy please control yourself its a new school soo take care of yourself.I gotta go.See u.." We were not in the same class so I had to leave her alone

I went to my class realising that there was not even a single bug who knows me. I am an extrovert so it doesn't matter much. I went in and sat in the very last bench. A girl came and sat beside me and started talking to me..

"Hii Myself Anna You are new here right?"She asked
"Yes I am, Myself Kritika, "I said with a smile on my face
"Ohh me too and I don't have any friends here so do you mind being my friend?" She asked in a cheerful manner.

"Yaa sure but I do have a best friend and I cant let her go but we can still be friends," I said trying not to make it obvious that I cant be her best friend

"I know I saw you both fighting with that boy in the nearby class," She said

"Ahh that boy just keeps messing with her"

"Can I ask you something?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yaa sure..." I said wondering what she was going to ask

"Did her parents really part their ways?"She asked in a low voice. I didn't know how to reply.

With a short smile on my face, I said "Yes and it's not her fault."
She was not so shocked maybe she knew about it..

Suddenly a guy entered the class..And all the girls stared at him that's when I first saw him and he was so handsome that made me sway...He had a perfect jawline like those in movies...Suddenly everyone started talking about him just him..That's when I realise that he was so popular...

"Do you know him?" I asked to her in a suspicious way.To my surprise, she had known him for a long time.

"Yes,He is my cousin and we are close enough"She looked at him and waved He waved and smiled at her..He was so cute that made my heart race..I've never experienced a feeling like this before..

"Heyy..Ann I didn't know that we are in the same class.."He came near and started talking to her..

"Is this your friend, dont spoil her if she is.."He was laughing and teasing her .

"Please don't start it again! I am so done with your insults. Well, this is my new friend Kriti.."She introduced me to him.

I was so nervous. I somehow managed to say hi but in a cracked voice. He was very friendly. He smiled at me and introduced himself. "Hello, nice to meet you..Myself John." He put forward his hand for a shake, suddenly the teacher came in and our classes started.

It was time for me to go home so i went to Christy's class to pick her up..On my way i was still thinking of him. Suddenly someone yelled my name out when i turned i was surprised to see John running towards me.

"Kriti can i have your number" He asked me handing me a piece of paper..Without thinking much i gave him my number..Christy saw me giving my number to him...I ran towards her smiling like a baby..

"You seem so happy Is it because the popular guy asked for your number" She started to tickle me. And the question made me blush I tried so hard to make it not so obvious

"No! It's just that I liked this school." I said to her and we started walking to the Bus stop. As soon as i reached home I locked myself up in my room without even talking to mum I don't understand why i changed so suddenly. Is it Love at first sight??