Understanding Souls..

I walked towards the bus stop smiling like a fool. I hopped on the very first bus I saw and arrived at my college. I entered the busy and noisy campus all alone with the coffee still in my hand. I drank the coffee and emptied the cup. It was the tastiest coffee I've had. I walked n my class welcomed by Christy and Appu's deathly stare. I saw Anna smirking at me. That's when I realized I'm in huge trouble. I slowly walked towards them smiling awkwardly.

"We have to talk!" Christy dragged me out of the class. "Let go it hurts," I said rubbing my hands.

"Is it true?" That was the first thing she asked. "What do you mean by that?"

"Stop Pretending!" She yelled at me. I looked down scared. I get really scared whenever she is mad at me and this time it was scarier than before. "I am sorry. It just happened!" I said without looking at her as I was scared as hell.

"Is he treating you good?" She asked me and I was confused. "Aren't you mad at me?" I asked her on the verge of crying.

"What's the point in being mad at you? If you like him I can't deny it, even though I hate him." I smiled at her. "Stop smiling. I'm not happy either.." She said. "Don't worry! He treats me really well!" I said.

"I still don't trust him." She said looking away with hands in her pockets. "He bought me flowers yesterday and coffee today. He even defended me in front of Anna."

"I guess you finally know that Anna was pretending all this time." She said teasing me. "It's not funny!" I said. "Let him know that I'll kick him in the ass if he treats you bad!" She said and went inside. I followed her. Appu came towards me and hugged me. "Congrats! Does this mean that you are not interested in the coffee shop guy anymore?" Christy sighed. I couldn't believe her. I laughed pushing her away. "By the way his name is Martin!" I said. We took our seats.

It was lunchtime and the cafeteria was filled with students and teachers. The food was amazing but the wait makes me impatient. We stood outside the cafeteria wondering what to do. "Is it worth the wait?" Christy asked exhaling deeply. "It's not!" Someone wrapped his arms around her.

"Ryan!" Christy yelled. He laughed at her. "I'll buy you dinner!" He said. "No, it's not necessary!" Christy said removing his hands around her. They were extremely comfortable with each other. "Seriously? I bought you drinks but you won't allow me to buy lunch?" He asked her.

"Don't you think that's unfair Kriti?" Someone said beside me. It was John. "Did you guys plan this up?" Christy asked. Ryan winked at her. "Guys!!" Appu yelled. "Does this mean I'm the one who's left out? Who's gonna buy me dinner? Being single sucks." She whined and I laughed at her.

"We are not dating!" Christy said. "Yeah, she is right!" Ryan supported her. "Come let's go!" John said holding my hand. My cheeks turned red. "You guys are so cheesy!" Christy said. Ryan nodded his head agreeing. "Why are you always on her side? You don't have to do that to impress her! Just buy her a leather jacket." I said making fun of him.

"Yahh stop it. Don't worry Ryan. I'm super impressed. He's better than him!" She said pointing at John. "Don't you dare to talk bad about him? He's my boyfriend!"I yelled at her. "He's more than a boyfriend for me." She said hugging him.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST STOP BEING SO CHILDISH?" Appu yelled at walked away.

"See what you did! She just left all thanks to you!" I blamed her. "Yahhh You are the one who started it!". John and Ryan looked at each other embarrassed. "Take her away.." John whispered. "I agree!" Ryan said smiling. "Did you just agreed to what he said??" Christy started fighting with him making him laugh. "Christy Please.. Come with me!" He said hugging her still laughing at her. We parted our ways.

"That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!" John said smiling. "That's what makes us unique!" We both laughed. All of a sudden everything was going great. Even Christy was happy for me. It's strange because life was never this fun. Neither for me nor for her. John and Ryan were getting along really well. Everything was so magical. Some souls just understand each other upon meeting and ours surely did...