Tragic Past.

"Go away from me.." That's the only thing I said.

"Why didn't you tell me about this ?"I asked wiping off my tears ."Can't you hear me? Answer me! Why didn't you tell me about this ?I thought you were mad at her just because you were possessive about me." I asked in a worried tone.

"I wanted you to believe it that way." I didn't know what to reply ,silence flowed between us. "Stay at my home tonight I'll tell your mom and keep this away from her .She's already struggling!"

"I am not stupid enough to tell my mom about this!"

We reached our home and freshened up .Christy was scrolling through her phone .She is really good at pretending happy .She was like that ever since her dad left her .Just like any girl she loved her dad so much .She always talked about her dad .Suddenly one day her dad left them out of the blue .She was not aware of what was happening .She was too young for that .She used to tell me that he had left for business trips .Of course I didn't think too much about that .Her mom let her believe that way until the day she was at the court deciding whether to go with her mom or dad .That's when she realized that it was not just a trip .I still remember that day, she cried in my arms just like how she cried today .She stayed at my home that just like today .When she shows her weak side to me it always breaks my heart .This time guilt hit me hard because I was a part of her sorrow.

"Kriti Can we have talk." She said putting her phone away.

"Hmmm" I sat down on the bed next to her. "Don't be worried about what happened today. I'm really fine and-"

"You don't have to pretend when you are around me .I know how you feel."

"Do you remember that day after the court hearing.. We sat next to each other just like this." She said smiling at me.

"How can I forget that.." I looked down avoiding eye contact.

"Every time I was sad and worried you were always there next to me like this except that one time.." I looked back into her eyes and I know what she was thinking in her mind.

"That time when we argued because of her. I really wanted to tell you that day about this but you ignored me .That night I cried myself without you near me.."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "It's my fault .I should've known.. I'm really sorry.."

"No it's not. I should have told you beforehand .You don't have to apologize to me.. but don't let her use you.."

"Do you think that I'll talk to her from now? If you do that means you don't trust me."

"I do trust you and I know you more than anyone else. And now stop crying!" She wiped off my tears. "Now let's forget about everything that happened today!! Okay?"

"Got it Captain" We both laughed.

That night we slept next to each other without any worries.The most peaceful sleep ever..