I'll be there for you..

Last night was stressful enough to keep me awake till dawn. I went inside my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and threw on my clothes. I put my hair in a bun and left for college. I saw Christy at the bus stop. I walked up to her. She was silent so was I. We hopped on the bus. We reached our destination. Christy just walked all by herself. Ryan was waiting in front of our class.

"Good Morning.." He said to her. "Just leave me alone Ryan.." She went inside the class. I walked toward Ryan. "Just let her be alone for now.." I whispered. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"Come with me!" We went to the cafe and sat down. "You know about her dad right?" I asked him.

"Not really. We don't talk about family." He said. "Her mom and dad are divorced." He looked at me surprised. "And her dad married Ann's mom."

"That's why she hates her?" He asked. I nodded my head. "And we happened to run into her dad yesterday since he lived in our neighbourhood."

"He lives in your neighbourhood??" I nodded. "So everything is kind of a mess right now, She didn't even talk to me so you know how broken she is.." I said.

"I do.." He stood up smiled at me and walked away. I looked out through the glass windows and saw John smiling at me. I ran out towards him and hugged him tight bursting into tears.

"He talked with her yesterday?" He asked caressing my hair. I nodded. "I hate to see her like this.." I said in a low voice. "I know but crying won't help, will it?" I looked into his eyes and I saw it in his eyes. The way he looked at me was different from how he looked at all of his past girlfriends. He comforted me the most. He wiped off my tears.

"We can work it out okay? So please don't cry it breaks my heart.." He kissed me on my forehead. I nodded my head.

Sometimes all we need is a promise from someone that "I'll be there for you.." Now that I'm experiencing it I get how comforting those words can be. As John said Christy will get past this too and as always I'll be there for her...

[Hello everyone!! Welcome back..I know it's been a while but I'm back with another chapter. It's short but I hope you enjoyed it. And the reason behind my sudden disappearance was health issues. This time things got a little too serious. I apologise for making you guys wait. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!]