My First Love.

It was morning and I was getting ready for going to college. Christy was still asleep. I decided to wake her up but before that, she woke up rubbing her eyes.

"Why am I in your room?" She asked in confusion. "Ohh finally You are conscious about what's happening. Don't you remember anything about last night ?" I asked her in anger.

"Ohh Shit! Don't tell me that I was-" I cut her short and yelled. "YOU WERE DRUNK!"

"I'm sorry to trouble you." She said getting out of bed. "Get ready we have to go," I said giving her clothes to change. "These are mine!" She said dragging it away from me. "It's not like I stole it! You are the one who left this behind."

"Wait do your parents know that I'm here?" She asked me. "Should I let them know that you were drunk and carried home by some guy literally at 2 in the morning?" I asked her.

"Shhh. Okay, I get it ." She said covering my mouth with her hand. "And he is not just 'Some guy'." She turned around. "Are you defending him right now? " I asked her furiously. "Maybe!" She smiled.

We both walked toward the bus stop and that's when we saw a guy with his bike waving at Christy. "Don't tell me that's him!" I said with a straight face. "It is!" She said and ran towards him leaving me behind." I followed her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Christy asked him. "Oh, you look really fine even after emptying two bottles of beer of beer!" He said. "You really came all this way to just check on me?" She asked raising her eyebrows. I felt stupid watching them talk.

"No, I came to pick you up!" He said giving her a helmet. "Seriously! Should I go alone?" I asked him. "There's a guy waiting for you over there." He said pointing towards a car parked under a tree. "ME?" I asked in confusion. "Yes, You!" He replied. I looked at the car and saw John getting out of the car.

"Ohh shit!" I said scratching my head. "Seriously Kriti?" Christy asked me. "See Christy let me explain first," I said holding her hand. "I don't need your fucking explanation anymore!" She said and hopped on the bike. "Let's Go!" She said to him and they left.

I ran towards John in tiny. "Why are you here?" I asked breathing heavily even though it was just five steps. "Here have this." He said handing me a cup of coffee. "Is this for me??" I asked confused. "Don't you like coffee?" He asked handing me the coffee. I took the coffee. "Thanks."

He opened the door for me. As I was alone anyway, I decided to go with him. That's when I heard some screaming. "WAIT." I looked back and it was Anna. She came running towards us.

"Since when did you start picking her up?" Anna asked looking at me in anger."Since today!" He replied holding my hand in his. I looked at him with my puppy eyes. "Should I walk to the college then?" She yelled at him.

"Get in the back then. I never told you to walk." He told her opening the back door for her. "Do you want me to sit in the back so that you can make her sit in the front as if she's your girlfriend?" She said aggressively. "I thought you wanted to be my best friend.." I said to Anna in a low voice.

"Well not anymore!" She pushed me away and sat in the front seat. "What are you doing?" John yelled at her. "I told you already! I'm not sitting in the back. Let her sit in the back." John slammed the door in anger. I flinched.

"I'm sorry!" he said holding my arms. He leaned down and looked into my eyes. "Get in the back for now please.."

"No, It's really fine. You may leave. This coffee is more than enough for me." I said looking down. He lifted my chin up. I looked into his eyes and I could see that he was sincere this time.

"I love you Kriti." He kissed my forehead. I smiled at him tearing up. He wiped off my tears and hugged me with all his warmth. "How long are you gonna keep up with this drama? It's annoying." Anna said rolling the window down. John looked at her with anger. He looked back at me and smiled. "Be safe okay?" I nodded my head. He opened his door to get in the car.

"John!" He looked at me. "I love you too." He came to me and hugged me. I could hear his heart beating faster than ever. He looked at me with his teary eyes. "Don't cry," I said cupping his cheeks in my hand caressing his face. We smiled at each other. Nature congratulated us with a breezy wind. And at last, we fell in love..