You Broke Me First..

[Before the chapter begins I would love to apologise for being late.I had my own issues and worries and It was important for me to spend more time on myself.Sorry to all those amazing people who supports me.And finnaly I would love to say that all of you who are reading this is special and its really important to know your worth and love yourself!If you dont remember where I stoped please recall the last chapter..Now enjoy reading.]

MONDAY MORNING

As always getting ready for school.I was not inerested in going there anymore and studies sucks.Exams are about to start and there is me who still doesnt know the first chapter.Talking about Christy she fails every single tests and starts studying when the academic exams are near.She is really cool with things like that.She is strange.

"Kriti lets goo!!" Yes the yellings are back.To be honest I missed it while we were not talking to each other.

"Yahh do you have extra classes today?"

"What are you talking about we dont have any extra classes"I was not really sure since I havent visited school the last day.

"Wow being a science student still you guys dont have specials?"

We hopped on the bus we usually take and started our normal daily talks.There was nothing to talk about but we still talk about something stupid like "who named bus 'bus'" which made no sense at all.

'You have to return home alone today thats fine ryt?"She asked me like she's concerned.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Woww you are getting cooler day by day!!" She patted my shoulders with a proud face.

We reached our school and I saw John he was not looking at me.I'm doomed..I care way too much about others which always gets me in trouble.How can I suffer someone ignoring me all day long?I am not that bold and strong.Christy looked at me and held my hand and smiled saying "It's all gonna be okay,don't worry go talk it out!Make sure to be a little tough!"

I gathered all my courage and walked towards him."I wanna have a little talk with you.."

"Let's meet at the cafe." he left after saying that.That cafe gives me nightmares!

"What did he say?"Christy asked putting her hands around my shoulder.

"Lets meet at the cafe that's what he said.."

"Aishh this guy really gets on my nerves,Why on earth did you choose him!"

LATER THAT EVENING

I was waiting for him at the cafe.It was the same table that we used when we met last time.He walked in and sat oposite to me.Looking at him again and again I really dont think I can get over him even if I should.

"Hiii.."That was all I could say.This time unlike other times it was me who broke the wall of silence.I'm glad that I'm changing day by day.

"Hii,what would you like to have?" I was blacked out and all I did was look into his eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me?You know why we are here don't you?"He sat there silent.

"Answer me!'

"It's not gonna workout between us.I always considered you as my good friend and nothing more than that"

"Why did you do that?You gave me hope..you made me feel special.I used to feel butterflies in my stomach and all those weird feeling and finally when you said that you had feelings for my bestfriend you broke me.."

"I never said that I like you or Did I?"He didnt even pity me..

"Fine,why would you feel sorry right?You never said that..I am the one thats wrong.I'm sorry that I hoped that you will be someone special made for me.But I cant deny one thing,I Really loved you with all my heart..If I leave without saying this I will really regret it..Let's not meet or talk with each other anymore..It will be hard for me but as I said 'It's okay to have feelings but it should be the same for the other person'..I feel better now thanks for hearing me out.."

"Kritii.. I didn't mean to-"

"Nahh just let it be this way..so I guess this is the right time to say goodbyee..I am sorry if I keep being friends with you,it might make my feeling for you worse where I can't control myself.In short its better to say goodbye.."I stood up and put forward my hand with a smile on my face..He put forward his hand.I slowly walked away..

I was sitting on the bench in our park recalling every single moment..All my mind said to me was It's time for me to close that chapter.I tried my best to convince myself that its gonna be easy..but the truth always hits different.I never thought that I would fall for someone this quick and that feeling would end this soon..He made me believe in destiny.We were not meant to be together.No one can change fate..I am still gratefull towards him for teaching me what is love..I cried on that bench that night..Looking the moon shining bright among the stars I cried my heart out hoping for a better dawn....