Rays of Comfort.

CHRISTY'S POV

I walked out of the class. I couldn't even attend the first lecture. I was sitting on a bench in the campus. She really gets on my nerves. No matter how hard I try I can't stay calm when she is around. I really don't want to hurt Kriti. But I really don't have a choice'

"Why are you here? Don't you have classes?" It was him.

"I do."

"Is everything alright?" This guy was really cool to be honest.

"Are we close enough to share feelings?" I said sighing at him. "You are really cool." He said raising his eyebrows.

"How am I supposed to reply to that?" He laughed at me. "I really don't know!" I said laughing.

"So why are you here?" He asked me. "I really didn't feel like sitting in the class soo I just left." I said calmly like its not a big deal but it is.

"Woww You are really brave!"

"How come?" He sighed at my words ,I don't really know why. Am I that cool?

"It's your first class though!"

"Who cares?" We both laughed.

"I forgot to ask you one thing, What is your name?"

"Finally! After two days of seeing each other you finally asked my name."

"I am sorry. I really don't care about names. I forget it anyways so what's the point in asking that?"

"It's fine but I would be grateful if you remember mine!" I nodded my head.

"I'm Ryan." I widened my eyes in surprise. "Why are you surprised?"

"Really you name is Ryan?" I asked him still shocked. "Why would I lie about it?"

"That's a really rare name! Wow!"

"You are cute!" I blushed. It's normal right? But it was rare for me.

"Stop being honest with me!" I said hitting him. He laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at him. " Finally you are sharing something! Go on!"

"What would you do if someone tries to steal your bestfriend from you?" I asked without sharing eye contact.

"Are you really okay?" He asked me looking at me. I looked at him and exhaled as it helps me to hold back my tears.

"If I say yes, it would be a lie." I smiled at him.

"Anna is the trouble here right?" My eyes widened with shock.

"How do you know that bitch?"

"I saw everything that happened in your class. Moreover I'm your senior. I know everything that happens in our department." He said.

I took a long breathe and asked him "So that means I don't have to explain."

"I don't know what's the issue between you both but I know what happened today."

"It's better if for you not to know."

"I agree!" I don't know why but him being fucking honest makes me smile.

"You are freaking honest!"

"You are not bad either!" I nodded agreeing to what he said. "You can be a heartbreaker sometimes." He said looking away because I was staring at him.

"I know that you don't give a shit about anything" He said.

"So you know how to curse. That's cool!" I said patting him on the back proudly.

"I am the bad guy. You don't know me well!" He said coming close to me.

"It's fine I prefer bad guys over the nice ones." He smiled at me.

Time flew faster than ever. The first class was over and everyone was coming out of their classes. I looked at our class and I saw Kriti coming out of her class. I smiled at her. He really helped me forget about all that happened. Even if he is really a bad guy as I said I prefer bad guys over the nice ones.

_END OF CHRISTY'S POV_

[Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for the support and I hope that you guys will stay with me till the end. We hit 700 reads which is so much more than I expected when I started writing.I am really grateful for all the support.Its my first time writing another person's P.O.V so I hope that it was good...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!💖]