Friendship Triangle.

Sun rays started peeking in through my curtains. I opened my eyes got up and stretched my body. Christy was already awake and she was picking all her stuff to leave. It was the first day of our college.

"Get ready quickly okay? I'm gonna leave for now. Bye.." She said opening the door and walked out. I could hear her saying bye to my mom. She was so loud. I quickly showered and started getting ready. I wore my denim and white t-shirt. I did use a little makeup and put my hair up in a ponytail. I took my bag shoved my books into it and rushed downstairs. My mom already prepared breakfast. I finished my breakfast.

"Maa I'm leaving!" My dad already left for work. "Take care and eat your lunch!"

"Maa..I'm not a high school student anymore." I put on my sneakers and waited outside for Christy. That's when I saw Anna walking out of her house. She smiled and walked towards me.

"Come let's go!" She said holding my hand. I looked at her in confusion. I never told her that I would go to college with her. "I'm going with Christy.." I said pulling my hand from hers smiling.

"Ann hurry up!" It was john waiting for her with his car. Yes I never knew that he drove a car.

"Are you sure that you are not coming."

"Yes she is not." Christy walked towards me and dragged me from there. I smiled and walked with her. She really gives me K-drama vibes.

"Nice car." She complimented John's car and we walked towards the bus stop.

We reached our college and it was definitely crowded as hell. We was walking across the campus that's when we noticed the guy that Christy bumped into. He came in his cool motorbike wearing all black. I ship them!

"Hey Good morning!" He greeted us. "Good morning! " She said.

"All the best for your classes. If you guys need any help ask me okay?" He never smiled but still there was a grace on his face. He's our senior and seniors are meant to be like that.

"Yeah sure!" I replied.

"What's your name by the way?" I was the one who replied him nicely but he is asking her name. The world is so unfair.

"I'm Christy!" She said putting her hand forward. They shaked hands. "I'll see you around." He walked away from us and joined his group of friends.

"His motorbike is so cool right?" Christy asked me I nodded my head with an awkard smile. Why is she so stupid? She's still stanning his motorbike.

"Hey!" I heard someone behind me. It was the pretty girl Apoorva. " It's you!"

"Hii, you are Christy right ?"

"Ahh yes." She replied smiling. "I really like you style its so cool!"

"Thank you ! " They were getting along pretty well. "Let's Go!" She pulled us both with her in the middle. She was one of the most cheerful person I've seen! Even Christy who hates holding hands was enjoying it. We three sat together in the class. That's when Anna came in. She sat next to me. Christy stood up to leave. Apoorva got right away that something was wrong.

"Where are you going? Sit here." I looked into her eyes. She sat down without saying anything. Apoorva smiled at me and whispered "I surely know something is wrong but it's okay. She loves you. Cheer up!" She was surely a nice friend.

"Looks like she's making new friends. That too pretty ones!" Anna said. As soon as she said that Christy stood up hitting the desk. She took her bag and went out of the class.

"That was not nice!" Apoorva said to Anna. I was shocked. Finally there is someone to defend her for me.

"Does that bother you?" She said smirking. "Are you guys that close?"

"What if we are?" She said raising her eyebrows. She is so sweet and pretty outside but there is a savage queen inside her.

"I'm happy if you are! Just take her away so that I can take her." She said holding my arm. I looked at her and she was smiling just like John. The annoying smile. Above all they are cousins.

"Are you trying to be the evil queen? If yes it's funny!" She said moving close to her.

"Can you tell her to keep quiet? She's irritating me or let's sit somewhere else!" She's really going way too far. If I keep quiet Its gonna get worse.

"I'm not willing to sit somewhere else." Apoorva laughed at her. She sighed and remained quiet.

"Thank you Apoorva!" I whispered smiling at her trying to hold back my laugher.

"No mention and you can call me Appu!" She replied winking at me.

You might have seen love triangles in movies. But for me it was for friendship. It's fun to watch until It really happens in our lives. Love triangles are much better!