The Confession!

The Next day

I woke up after a good sleep but out of the blue I was not feeling well.As soon as I woke up i noticed me having a runny nose.I was happy because this can be a reason for skipping school.So I ran downstairs to tell my mom.I was sure that she would think that I'm acting because I used to do that back in middle school.

"Maa..I'm not feeling well I think that its cold.." I was really tired and my voice was different.I used to catch fever a lot.I had really low immunal power,even an ice cream can gift me cold.

"Kriti did you have anything cold?Anyway stay home today..me and dad are going to leave for work so you have to stay alone.That's ok right?"so she started working in a company since last week and I always loved staying alone...

"It's ok maa.." I was trying not to smile but its hard.

I waited outside for Christy because I dont want her to yell my name out..

"Yaaah,why are you still in your pyjamas ,don't tell me that you are wearing that to school! " As always she started her side before knowing what's going on.It annoys me somtimes but I'm used to it.

"I am not coming to school today so go on your own"

"What happened to your voice?Are you alright?" Sometimes she is the sweetest person you have ever seen but the fact is that she never accepts that.Some people are confusing and she is one among them.

"It's alright I'm just having a cold nothing severe"

"Did you eat or drink anything cold?You are so careless these days,give some time for yourself dumbass!!" She said hitting me.

"Yaaahh!!That hurts.I'm alright its normal.You better leave now or you will miss the bus.."

"Ok then,I am leaving and I'm gonna have so much fun without youu!!"

"I know your gonna miss me,Anyway have a great day and take care of yourself.."I said patting her hair.

"I am the one who should tell 'take care' and not you..Byeeee."After walking few steps she turned back smiled and waved at me..Yes she's pretty..

She makes me happy and sad.Out of all the years we have been together she always stood up for me even when she was weak,cared about my happiness and always hid her worries and smiled brightly at me.I feel like I'm the richest person in the world..If my life was a movie she would be equally important as me..Maybe more than me..She used to be proud at my success even if she failes,speaking of jealousy there was no such thing for her..She is an angel send from heaven by god..

Christy's POV

As always John was standing infront of my class with the brigthtest smile.To be honest he is cute no wonder why she fell for him.But just like all the handsome boys he is dumb.

"Hii Where's Kriti?"

"She's sick and staying home."

"Is she alright?did she visit the doctor?" He was worried than me..

"Aishhh..It's not like she's gonna die from cancer so cool down!" He really gets on my nerves.

"So are you returning home alone today?" I was wondering whats he is upto.Is he trying to hit on her through me?Probably yes.

"Hmm I think I'm old enough to go alone."

"Woww you never fail to be cool..Can I accompany you?"I was about to say no but since he complimented me and if he's looking for a chance to get close with her i said 'yes'.She better be thankful or she's dead.

"Ok then I'll meet you after classes ."He left with the smile fixed on his face.

That Evening

That was a tuff day.Its not so fun without her afterall.You never know who is special until you stay away from them.John was waiting for me.To be honest he is cute,but not my style at all.But he's perfect for her.

"So why are you actually coming with me?" I asked out of my curious mind and I want to spill the tea.

"Umm I would love to meet Kristy.."He replied.

"It's quite risky if her parents are home but I'll try.."

"You are not that cold though you are helping me right now.." He said.I started to regret my descision for taking him with me..

"It's not for you dumbass It's for her!".He looked at me in confusion.That's when I realised I shouldnt have done that.Anyway It's fine I helped her by letting him know.

"Umm- what exactly do you mean by that?" He stopped walking.I sighed!

"All men are foolss.." How can he not notice that she is being extra nice with him,even sharing the happenings with him..Its so obviouss!!

"Seriously??Does she like me?"He raised his voice.

"Can't you be quiet! You are really annoying me right now..Yes she likes you and what's wrong with that?" I started walking but he grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.This time I was so lost..He was silent but serious.

"Yahh! Leave my hand!! What's the matter?She is a nice girl and you are her first love!!Dont you dare to reject her!!"

"I like you and not her.."

My body froze,I could hear my heart beating faster.Oh shit this is so much messed up.What am I gonna do noww?

"She knows that and I would love to date you.." To be honest I was mad at him.Now I get why she ignored me even when I bought chocolates.I would definetely choose friendship over love..Above all I don't like him.

"Are you out of your mind? To choose me over her..Wow you are really a fool..So listen up I prefer her over you!! And even if I date you I'll break your heart.You are not at all my style So just pretend that you didnt confess to me and wrap things up.." I walked away..

"I'M SERIOUS AND I'LL MAKE YOU LOVE ME!!"

I turned back walked towards him and whispered.."You better don't mess with me!"

[Happy Pride Month everyonee!!🌈]