Is this Love?

Isn't it weird to think of a person constantly even though you just met him? I couldn't get him out of my mind. I know it's a little cringy but the way he waves and smiles everything felt so special. Suddenly my phone started ringing which halt the thought of him!

"Why the hell do you take such a long time to pick up the phone?" It was Christy. I knew it already because she's the only one who doesn't say hello after picking up the phone.

"I was just chilling nothing much," I replied in a low voice. She knew something was fishy in my low voice and she never fails to read my mind..

"You better be honest with me! What were you thinking about?" I never lie to her but this time i had to because even i was confused about my feeling. Apart from.that I was sure that my thoughts would definetely be cringy for a girl like her..So I kept on telling there's nothing much.

"Ahhh just leave it I do know you are lying but im gonna let it go, for now, Ok then ill see you tomorrow And DONT BE LATE!!" The last thing she did was yell at me but for me it was funny.

"Kriti its time for dinnerr" My mom yelled out. I went down to see my dad waiting for me. He works in a bank so i would describe our family as an average one.

"How was your day at school?" Dad asked with a smile on his face. I replied that it was great and that was the end of the talk.

If you dont know unlike parents in foreign countries Indians doesnt tell "I love You" or that kind of sweet words towards their kids.This doesnt mean that we don't love each other though.Its just that we express it in a different manner.

I finished dinner and went back to my room. As it was the beginning of the year no homework or studies. Suddenly I heard a beep and it was from my phone. I was shoked to see who had messaged me...I started feeling butterflies in my stomach as soon as i saw the message. From my exitement you can already guess who it is. Yes it was John. He was just letting me know that it's his number we didnt have a conversation but still it was exciting. The way i felt made me realise that my feelings are not normal. Yes i found out that it was LOVE...