Firsts.

CHRISTY'S P.O.V

It was evening and I didn't attend any of the classes. I started walking towards the bus stop for going back home. I was still thinking about the fight we had. Someone stopped near me.I looked at it was him with his bike. He removed his helmet and smiled at me.

"Why are you walking alone? Where's Kriti?" He asked."We just had a fight." I replied in a dull voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked me looking into my eyes. "Not really. I'm annoyed."

"Do you wanna hang out with me? It'll be fun!" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean by hanging out?" I asked him curiously. "Let's have a few drinks together."

"I don't drink!" I replied. "Then let's do something else."

"No, let's stick with your plan." He smiled at me. He handed me the additional helmet he had.

"Ohh you came prepared!" I laughed and hopped on the bike. We went to a rooftop. We could see the entire city from there. He bought two bottles of beer and we sat down together.

"Do you live here?" I asked him. "Yes, I own an apartment here." He said handing me the beer.

"Cheers!" I said raising my bottle. I took a sip and noticed him watching me drink. "What? Is it that pleasing to watch me drink?" I asked him. He laughed. "So are you the one who fought in the cafe?" He asked me.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked him gasping. "No, you're quite famous now." He said smiling.

"I shouldn't have done that!" I said drinking. "I am sure that you can beat him up." He said.

"Pfft. I'm confident too. But what if Kriti really loves him?" I said tearing up.

"Are you crying now? " He asked looking into my eyes. "No, It's just the wind!" I said wiping it off.

"What a liar!" He said. "What if I hurt her? But I hate that guy more than anything else."

"Why do you guys always fight?" He asked me. "I don't know either. As we grow up we are becoming exactly the opposite. Different opinions on everything." I said still drinking.

"Enough!" He said trying to take the bottle away from me. But I held tight. He let go. "You are drunk Christeena."

"Call me Christy. You are not a stranger anymore." I said. "Then What am I?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Someone that I trust other than Kriti." He smiled at me. "You are really drunk!"

"No, I'm not!" I said looking at the sky. The stars shined brighter than ever. He was still looking at me. I put my head on his shoulders. He was surprised. He caressed my hair. He took the bottle away from me. This time I let go of it. Everything was new for me. Drinking, Going out at night, and especially his presence.

_END OF CHRIST'S P.O.V_

My phone started to ring. I turned on the light and looked at my phone rubbing my eyes. It was Christy. Why is she calling me this late? I answered the phone.

"Hello" It was a guy. Am I dreaming things or what. "Who's this and why do you have her phone?"

"Cool down I'm Ryan And Christy is with me." He replied

"Wait Why is she with you? I mean where are you guys? "I was panicking for no reason."We are in front of your house. Can you please come and pick her."

"Why can't she go into her house? I'm sure she has the key to her house!" I said."Umm- She's a little drunk." I could hear her voice through the phone.

"Whatttt!" I was freaking out but trying so hard not to wake my parents up."Wait for me. I'll come out in a minute." I slowly walked downstairs in pin-drop silence. I tiptoed my way through the living room and silently opened the door with no voice. I saw Ryan waving at me awkwardly with Christy in his other hand. Her one hand was around his shoulder. I hurried up to them and placed her other hand over my shoulders.

"Help me carry her into my room," I asked him for his help since I can't carry her myself.

"MEE?"He asked. "Shh Don't wake my parents up!" I said. He looked at me in confusion.

"What? You are the one who made her drink!" I whispered madly. "Finee!" He held her by her waist and picked her up like a princess. She was extremely drunk. We walked towards my room trying slowly without making any noise. We managed to reach our room. He laid her in my bed.

"How much did she drink to be this drunk?" I said to myself. He looked at me. "Whatt?" I asked. "Now get out.." I whispered but he was still looking at me. He was mad. "Please.." I said with a smile and he left. I closed the front door and went back to my room. I saw her sleeping peacefully in my bed. Of course, I'm not mad at her because she must have had her own reasons, but I was worried because that reason was me...