Love triangle?

I was so shocked that I couldn't even reply. I sat there like a stone image. I could feel my heart skipping a beat when he said her name. His words were the fuel for my anger toward her. I wanted her to disappear at that moment. I was sure that she won't betray me but the fight we had was a huge factor in this issue. She might say yes to him just to take revenge on me. I know her well...Suddenly I got back to my senses. I was sitting in front of him.

"Umm- I gotta go.." That was the last thing I said. I gathered all my stuff and ran towards my home. Why out of all this time?Christy was infront of my house waiting for me.I couldnt even look in her eyes.I had no guts to do that. So I walked past her as if she doesnt exist.I could hear her screaming my name..

" Kriti at least look at me. I'm sorry..I'll do anything for you!! I even got you chocolates!!"
This was the first time she said sorry first but at that moment I hated her existence.

"Kriti. Christy is waiting for you outside. Did you guys fight?" My mom asked while washing the dishes.

"Yes, we did! And let her wait!!" I ran upstairs and slam the door breaking into tears.

Why her Out of all the girls in school? why did he love her? Sometimes god is the rudest person I know. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. It was her! I decided not to answer it and keep this matter away from her. I don't want her to know that my crush or love whatever you want to call it loves her. And above all that I should help him to get close to her! NO WAY!

"Kriti Dinner is ready!!"

"Can't you just leave me alone??" I screamed at her

"Children these days show all their anger towards their mom. Why on the earth do I have a Daughter like her? Oh, God.."

I could hear her blabbing about all the common stuff and I'm so done with it!! This was the worst day of my life. Now, whenever I see her It reminds me of him. I would never give up on him That's for sure! Now I am confused about what I should do? Should I skip school tomorrow? Arghh I am having the worst thoughts right now. IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF A LOVE TRIANGLE??