The Classic Chaos..

"Good Morning" I entered the cafe ringing the bell above the door. "Welcome Miss What can I get for you?" Christy said mocking me like always.

"Where's the other half?" I said leaning on the countertop. "He is out picking coffee beans. We need beans to run a Cafe miss."

"I swear to god if you call me that once more I'm gonna kick your ass!" I said smiling." Woww I raised you well." She said making a proud face.

"So tell me about Martin. How's he? Is he treating you like a queen?" Christy asked. "Christy I'm not gonna date him!" I said annoyed.

"Come on! How long are you gonna cling onto-"

"You don't understand Christy! You fell in love once and that person is still next to you holding your hands. How can you guys forget him so fast just like that? I can't and I still love him." I yelled leaving her speechless. "Did you try contacting him?" She asked taking my hand in hers.

"Such a number doesn't exist, Christy," I said in a low voice.

"Guysss excited for the party?" Appu was energetic as always. "Not the Right time Appu. Try to read the room at least once." Christy sighed. "What happened? What is it this time?" She asked.

"John," Christy replied. "Still no clue right? I'm so sorry Christy..." She said comforting me.

"Why don't we try contacting Ann? Maybe she knows." Appu asked. "I'm not asking that Bitch for help. That would be the last thing I wanna do!" Christy said.

"Come On! We are the one in need!"

"Appu is right. Maybe we should try calling her." It was Ryan. "Do you wanna break up with me or what?" Christy asked. "Don't be childish. She has a point. Anna is her cousin so shell definitely knows!"

"Thank you guys for caring but I'm fine. Just give me my coffee I'm running late."

"Good Morning everyone!" We all turned towards the door. It was Martin. "Oww The hot client." Appu said." Nice to meet you, Miss. "He said chuckling. Appu blushed.

"Appu don't you remember him?" Chrisy asked. "Of course, I do he's our client and I met him the other day!"

"Appu, The hot coffee shop guy!" Ryan said holding his laughter. "Nooo wayyy!" We couldn't hold it in any longer. We laughed. "Kriti didn't I tell you that he looked familiar. Woww We meet like this!" Appu still talks like a child by the way.

"I heard that you had a crush on me back in college," Martin said. Appu turned around."You fuckin bitch!" She said to me. "I'm sorry It just slipped out last night-"

"Wait a minute! Last night? He's our client. What were you guys doing after office hours!"She asked narrowing her eyes. "They went on a date!"

"IT'S NOT A DATE." While we argued with each other Martin just stood there laughing at us.

"Oops, I forgot! Welcome to 'The busy bean' What can I get for you, sir?" Ryan asked.

"I would love a regular coffee and you can call me Martin by the way." He said. "A latte for me too! Appu what about you?" I asked. "Don't talk to me." She picked up her stuff and left the cafe slamming the door as I flinched. I smiled at Martin.

"Thanks for the Coffee Guys I'll see you at night!" We left the cafe and started walking towards my office.

"You don't have to come to the office daily by the way. I can just send the details through email. That's what we normally do." I said sipping my coffee. He smiled. I looked at him clueless.

"I'm just here to see you." He said. I stood still for a moment. "Can I ask you something?" He nodded his head. "The girl you talked about yesterday... Is it me?" He stopped walking and we stood still. Silence flew between us. He looked at me just like how John looked at me that day under the tree, the day I felt love for the first time in my life. I was scared Because I already knew the answer. "Never mind. I must be mistaken." I said and walked forward. He grabbed my hand. I looked at him.

"Yes." He said.

" He said