Chapter 2 - The morning After

January 2nd

Mitch's P.O.V.

I wake up in my bed missing one of my blankets and one of my pillows. I get up and get dressed in jeans and a teeshirt, throwing my fluffy checkered jacket on. I walk out to the hallway and into the kitchen, the couch was empty with the blanket and pillow I had brought Iris folded and laid nicely on the edge.

I looked at the counter there was a note on it 'If you want to come help unpack, I'm making breakfast and coffee' at the bottom she drew an eye to signal it was her. I walk into Jerome's room and yell "WAKE UP!!!" he groans and says "Wha?" "Breakfast and coffee at Iris's if your coming" I say. He jumps up and starts changing. I chuckle and head back out, in a few minuets he comes up with jeans and a posh hoodie on.

We walk to her house, which had a moving van parked in the front and when we walk through her open front door we automatically smell bacon. We walk in followed by some guys bringing in boxes upon boxes. We see some open boxes labeled kitchen and we walk into her kitchen. "Hey, whats for breakfast?" I ask while Jerome pours himself a cup of coffee. "Eggs and bacon" she says piling bacon onto a plate. I walk over t snatch one but she swats my hand away.

While we wait we sit at the counter as she cooks "This isn't free, get unpacking" she says motioning to a pile of boxes that said Plates, silverware, cups ect. We put them away while she makes the eggs "Breakfast boys" she says as the moving van pulls away. We sit and eat, talking "So do you have any embarasing stories about Preston?" Jerome asks.

She laughs "One time in high school we were at this party and a drunk girl came up to him and slapped him then kissed him and vomited in his mouth" Jerome laughs and so do I. We talk about stuff and I learn that Iris was really close to Preston. I don't know why but I feel a pang of jealousy. I mean I just met this girl and I'm feeling jealous, I mean I don't like her, do I? I shake it off and we finish eating.

After we eat we help unpack all of the kitchen stuff. "So any stories from you two?" she asks as we put away juice glasses. "Well there was this one time..." Jerome starts but I tune out watching Iris as I put away more stuff "Right Mitch" Jerome says. "Huh? What" I ask "In middle school that one girl Lacey was really annoying" he says rolling his eyes "Yeah" I say joining into the conversation.

After we finish unpacking the kitchen me and Jerome decide to head home to record some Hunger Games. As we walk "Do you like her?" he asks. I shrug "I don't know, we just met" I say. "I saw you staring at her" he says. "I don't know, she just seems so .... Different" I say. Jerome smiles and says "Good because if she's like every other girl you've dated then we have a problem" he says. I nod.

I laugh "She would be the first brunette" I say, making Jerome chuckle. We get home and head to our offices, we Skype and record the Hunger Games

A/N

#Miris

;) DarkStar