Chapter 12 - A Little Tipsy

January 31st

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

It was about 8 and we had all just eaten dinner, about to pop open some beers, we were celebrating Iris's successful first month in Florida. It was me, Jerome, Ryan, Myra, Kayla, and a couple of our friends, we introduced to Iris. We had ordered pizza and empty pizza boxes were sprawled out across my living room and kitchen. Iris and Jerome walk back into the living room with four six packs of beer, each of them holding two. I start playing music through speakers that were hooked up in the living room and outside by the pool. We all cheer and they set the beers down, I grab a beer and so does all of the guys at the party along with Iris. The girls go into the bathroom to have some shots of vodka while some of the guys head outside to take a swim.

I sit on the couch popping open the beer in my hand and Iris comes and sits next to me, opening her bottle as well. "To January" she says, and we klinck bottles, each of us taking a sip of our beers, she smiles and says "good choice". We chat a bit more, each of us getting a bit drunk, on my second beer and Iris on her third, I was only a bit tipsy but Iris was laughing her ass off over a not very funny joke. She is about to grab another bottle of beer, when I stop her "I think you've had enough" I say and she pouts "Oh come on, I'm not thaaaat drunk" she says slurping her words. I roll my eyes and pull her outside where everyone was messing around in the pool or just listening to the music.

She grabs my phone and changes from whatever pop music was on the radio to some pop punk music off of YouTube. She thinks about it a bit and changes it to Fall Out Boy and Paramore, she grabbed my hand and dragged me out to where a couple of people were dancing. I see Jerome and a girl who's friends with Kayla, I think her name is Logan, they are dancing, and I see Jerome wiggle his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and more people show up, a couple of Ryan's friends, me and Iris stop dancing after Dance Dance. We head inside and Iris changes into her bikini and boardshorts, I just take off my short because I was already wearing my swim trunks. We head back outside and I push Iris in the pool, she laughs and pulls me in with her.

We swim for about 2 hours and it was around 11, the alcohol was wearing off of Iris and she was acting more, reasonably. We get out and dry off, she goes inside and grabs another beer, popping off the top and taking a swig. A few people start leaving until its just, me Jerome, Ryan, Kayla, Logan, Myra, and Iris left at the house. Beer bottles are scattered around and there were two empty vodka bottles in the kitchen, Kayla Anne her friends really did know how to drink. We sit in a circle in the living room and Iris is starting her fith bottle of beer of the night, Jerome and Logan were flirting and Kayla and Ryan were kind of drunk.

"Let's play Dare or Dare" Iris says slurring a bit, everyone agrees and Iris starts "Jerome Dare or Dare" she slurs. "Dare" he says and she giggles to herself "Kiss Logan" she says, Jerome looks a little bit reluctant but he kisses Logan for a good 2 seconds. "Mitch Dare or Dare" he says, looking a bit embarased "Dare" I say, he thinks for a moment, "Have Iris record an episode of something with someone in the pack" he says, I groan. "But I dont know how to play Minecraft" she says "Just commentate as Mitch plays" Jerome says. We go set up and we call Lachlan who picks up, "Lachyyyyyyy" she slurs "Hunger Deeeeeens" I hear a laugh on the other end and we start recording.

"Heyyyy guysssss itssssss Benjjjjj heeereee" she says "With another Hunger Deeeens with theeee wild Ausieeeees" she says slurring a lot. We start and Lachlan tries having a normal conversation "Soo, what's up?" he asks, "The skyyyyy" she says giggling. Without normal conversation I get killed and Iris laughs "Oh nooooooo I diieeeeeed" We spectate Lachlan as he fights, her making a weird comment whenever he says anything "Wooooooo go randome person, kill Em" she says as Lachlan gets chased by a random player. He dies and Iris closes "Kayyyyyyyy slap that likeee buten (purposefully misspelled) with ya forehead".

I stop recording and everyone starts laughing "So Mitch what was with that?" Lachlan asks, I sigh "Let's just say a stupid dare caused a very drunk Iris to commentate a video that now has to go on my channel". He laughs and says "I gotta go but, good luck with that" he says hanging up, we go back to the game. After quite a few stupid dares it ends up with Myra daring Iris "I dare yo to kiss Mitch" she says with a smug look on her face. Iris's eyes widen and she's sober enough to understand that, she smirks and kisses my cheek, "You never said where" she says. Myra groans and rolls her eyes at Iris "I should get going" she says. "Us too"Kayla says and Myra, Ryan and Kayla all leave.

Iris looks a bit tired and Jerome and Logan wonder off somewhere "So, do you want to go home?" I ask her, she shakes her head "I don't think I'm sober enough to even walk" she says. I pick her up and carry her into my room, I toss her one of my shirts and she walks slowly into the bathroom with her underwear from earlier. She walks back out tossing her bathing suit in a corner and climbed into bed, I had changed into pajamas. She opens up the covers and pats the spot next to her, I climb in and she snuggles up into my chest soon overcome by sleep.

A/N

I wonder where I've heard Logan before, especially with Jerome....

;) DarkStar