Chapter 8 - Xongeogenesis Unity

January 18th

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

Preston recorded with us all day yesterday, vlogs, challenges, keyboard things, things you can't do half way across the country. Today, we all took a day off recording (we being me Preston and Jerome) to hang out with Iris. At 6 we snuck into her house, using my spare key, and crept into her room. She was asleep in her chair, her head on her desk and a list of things written down on a notebook beneath her.

We all sneak up and yell "House is on fire!" her head pops straight up and she groans grabbing her notebook and hitting us with it "You b*st*rds" she yells. We all laughs and she stands up looking at the time on her alarm clock "6am really I went to bed at 1 this morning, I was up all night sky ping someone about things" she says. She closes her notebook and pushes us out of her room.

A few minuets later she walks out wearing a tanktop that says 'Lol Cats' with a picture of a chicken underneath and black high waisted shorts. Jerome and Preston play some COD on her x box and she starts making breakfast. I sit on the counter and watch as she gets out a large pan, pancake mix, measuring cups and other things and after she gets all the stuff out she hits my arm "Really, your just going to make me do this all by myself?" she says. I laugh getting off the counter "How can I help?" I ask.

"Get out the chocholate Chips there in the top right cabnit" she says. I grab them and I see her starting the stove, and putting the pan on it. I put the chocolate chips on the counter and she says "Can you pam spray the pan?" I nod and spray it, spreading it with a towel. "Why are you going through all this on a day when we got you up early?" I ask. She smiles "My chocolate chip pancakes are Preston's favorite, I used to make him them even when it wasn't breakfast" she says.

"Oh, cool" I say. She pours pancake mix into a large bowl and adds water, whisking it. "Okay, can you make coffee as I do this?" she asks and I nod. After I get the coffee brewing I turn around and her batter has chocolate chips and it smells different "What did you add?" I ask. "I can't tell you" she says. I roll my eyes "Please" I beg. She shakes her head and pours the first pancake into the pan.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she works and say "Please" in her ear. I see her blush and she says "No, not even Preston knows, plus I don't feel like it" I sigh "Who gave you the recipe anyways?" I ask. "Oh, my brother made them, but you know" she says. I killed the happy mood, damn it! I smile and as she finishes the pancakes I find ways to mess with her.

She finally has enough and after she finishes the last pancake she whacks me in the face with the whisk. We both laugh and I reach up to wipe it off. Preston and Jerome come in and Preston smiles when he sees the plate full of pancakes. "Yes, I knew I smelled them" Preston says. We all get plates and dig in, they were better than any other pancakes I've ever had. I can understand why Preston let her crash at his place.

We finish eating and our fun day begins!

<3 DarkStar