Chapter 19

Escape Chapter 19

February 24

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

I wake up to the sound of the front door slamming and keys being tossed on the counter. Iris walks into my room seeing me face first into my pillow.

"Wake up" she says opening the curtain in front of the window.

"No" I say into my pillow.

I feel the bed lean and someone sit next to me. A pair of hands make their way to my sides and start tickling. I curl up ad try to fight of her hands, laughing.

"Stop it! Fine I'll get up" I say out of breath.

"I'd rather not you look so cute when you do that" I hear her say, not stoping.

I turn around and start tickling her, her laughing and screaming.

"Truce! Truce!" She yells catching her breath, "if we keep doing this Lachlan and Jerome will be stuck at the airport"

"Alright fine" I say.

I sit up and go through my clothes wandering through the mess of dirty clothes on the floor.

"You're room is disgusting" Iris says crinkling her nose, looking around "when was the last time you did laundry?"

"I don't know, we'll do it with they're laundry from the trip" I say grabbing something from my closet.

I take off my shirt I slept in and iris covers her eyes

"MITCH" she yells.

"What" I say searching through my jeans.

"You can't get naked with a girl in your room" she says.

"So, I just took off my shirt" I say.

"Your not wearing pants!" she says taking her hand down as I pull on some jeans, purposely leaving my shirt for last.

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask.

"We're getting coffee from Starbucks and after we're going to a great diner with great breakfast when we pick up the boys" she says as I tie my shoes.

"Alright let's go" I say standing up ad heading for the door.

---

We pull into the airport after tuns of traffic and stopping by Starbucks. After searching for a parking spot we finally find one and park. We get out and head to gate 5 with Jerome and Lachlan's coffee.

We look around before Lachlan's tall blonde head is in view. We head over to the baggage claim where they were waiting for their luggage.

"Hey guys" Iris says, handing Jerome his coffee.

"Fine flight was terrible though" Lachlan says as I hand him his coffee.

"So is that all of your luggage?" I ask motioning to their bags.

"Yep" Jerome says sipping his coffee.

"Is anyone joining us for breakfast?" Lachlan asks.

"Yeah Alice and Logan are over there already over there saving us a spot that place has the longest wait ever" Iris says checking her phone.

"Well let's not keep them waiting" Jerome says, eager to see his girlfriend.

"How was the trip" I ask once we are walking out to the car.

"It was fun, we got to see everyone and have fun together" Lachlan says.

"Yeah we got a goodie basket and we had a race in the pool and Lachlan lost" Jerome adds.

"Sounds like fun, we just relaxed back here" Iris says.

"Anything interesting happen while we were gone?" Jerome asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"No nothing happened" Iris says as we reach the car.

"Oh that's too bad" Lachlan says opening the trunk.

"Shut up" Iris says as we load in the luggage.

"So how did you find out about the breakfast place?" I ask Iris, changing the subject.

"Alice goes there before every photo shoot" she replies walking around the car to get to the passenger seat.

"Cool" I say as Lachlan closes the trunk.

---

We get to the restaurant we yet again struggle to find a parking spot, but finally do. We head in where we see Alice and Logan sitting in a 6 person booth.

"Hey girls" Jerome says, sliding in next to Logan and kissing her cheek.

"Hey Jerome, Lachlan" Alice says as Lachlan sits next to her.

"What's up?" Lachlan asks as me and Mitch sit next to Lachlan and Jerome.

"The sky" Alice says.

"What's good here?" I ask her.

"Just get a donut or a pop tart they make them home made" she says, leaving her menu at the end of the table.

-------

After we eat we head home and the boys go over to their place to unpack.

"So how was your alone time with Mitch?" Logan asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing happened period" I say going through my phone.

"You guys obviously like each other" Alice says

"yeah Mrs. Oh Lachlan's so cute Lachlan this Lachlan that, I've heard everything about him and I've known him for like 6 days" I say.

Alice blushes and looks at her feet, "Even Logan who is Dating Jerome doesn't talk about him as much as you" I say.

"Whatever so when are you making a move on Mitch?" Logan asks.

"Never, I mean I admit I like him, more than a friend but we're obviously never going to get together because he doesn't like me so drop it" I say.

"I'm gonna go work" I say heading into my office.

-Dark