Chapter 9 - A crazy long day

January 18th

*Iris's P.O.V.*

After we ate Mitch picked me up bridal style, me trying to get out, and carried me to Preston's car. I luckily had my phone and wallet so I wasn't screwed, I hit Mitch's chest over and over, trying to make him put me down "Put me down!" I yell. He puts me in the back of the car and gets in next to me, Jerome and Preston get in the front and Preston starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask. Mitch smiles and I can see Preston and Jerome smile through the rear view mirror. I shrug and take out my ear buds that were wrapped around my phone and put on Sleeping With Sirens. I smile when Alone featuring MGK comes on, it was one of my favorites. I look out the window and we drive for a while. My 45 minuet playlist is over an I look through my music, I had an old Eminem album that I had bought when I was in high school.

I play it and look out the window again, I feel an earbud slip out of my ear and I look over. Mitch was putting it in his ear and he seems surprised to hear the rap music coming out. I smile "I normally don't listen to Rap but I was looking for a change" I say, he nods. The car is stuck in traffic and the boys start arguing about something in Minecraft. I go into the I tunes store on my phone and scroll through my suggested, I see Lincoln park and I buy one of their albums and change from Eminem to them.

I scroll through my phone and before I know it Mitch is poking me. "Were here" he says. I stop my music and pull out my earbuds, we were in a huge parking garage. I'm confused until I see the section markers, we were at Disney World. As I have never been very far out of my little town in Texas i've never been to an amusement park, Preston must have told them. I smile "why didn't you just tell me?" I ask and Preston points at Mitch who was now smiling "Well if I had told you I was paying for a year of a pass to here, it wouldn't have been as fun" he says holding up a pass.

I gasp and grab it I see my name typed on the little plastic card and I smile "OMG! Thank you Mitch!" I say. We all get out of the car and I'm glad I was wearing my old worn out vans. We walk down to the park and I smile, looking at all of the families and couples and friends walking around. We wait for a tram and when one arrives we cram into a tram, me being squished between Preston and Mitch.

-Warning I live in California not Florida, I am describing Disneyland I know as Magic Kingdom, do NOT freak, I gave you this warning so yeah-

We walk in and I see Cinderella's castle (the one thing I know about MK) I look around and I spot a popcorn cart. I drag Mitch over to it and buy us 3 popcorns, I try to pay but Mitch pushes my hand back and pays. I roll my eyes and we walk back over with the popcorn. We split up, Me and Mitch, Preston and Jerome, it was Preston's idea. Me and Mitch head over to tomorrowland and we ride star tours and space mountain.

We go around and ride more rides, we were really lucky and all the lines we're short. We go into a shop and I look at the pins, when Mitch comes back over he hands me a starter pin package of Nightmare Before Christmas. I smile "Thanks" I say "I love this movie" I say, he smiles "Me too." when we get outside I open it and put the pins on the lanyard. We walk around and enjoy the park.

<3DarkStar