Chapter 18 - A trip to the mall

February 21

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

Last night when Iris fell asleep I turned off the tv off and pulled a blanket on top of us. I wake up with us spooning on the couch, Iris facing my chest and my arm over her waist. I stay still making sure to not wake her up and wait not even moving. After a while her breathing speeds up and her eyes flutter open looking up at me, smiling.

"Good morning" she says sitting up.

"Good morning" I say sitting up next to her.

I grab my phone and check the time, 9:45.

"Imma make pancakes" she says walking into the kitchen, scratching her head.

"I'm gonna go home and schedule some uploads I have like 10 videos already recorded" I say standing up and slipping on my shoes.

"Alright, don't take too long" she says and I walk out the door.

The street looked peaceful and quiet as I walked down the couple of houses to my empty one. I unlock and open the door, silence greeting me. The first thing I do is head into my office and put up my first video of the day along with scheduling another one, so my subscribers don't flip. After I finish that I head up into my room and change into jeans and a black v neck, as well as trading my shoes out for a pair of old converse.

I head back down grabbing my wallet and heading out, making sure I still had my phone, and car keys. I unlock Iris's door with the key that was now on my key chain along with my house key. As soon as I walk in the smell of bacon and pancakes hits me (do pancakes have a smell?). I walk in setting my stuff on the table next to the door and walking into the kitchen.

"Something smells good" I say walking up behind Iris and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Let's do something today, a break from work" I say as she finishes the last of the pancakes.

"Like what" she asks putting the bacon onto a large plate.

"I don't know let's go see a movie or go to the beach, I would even be willing to go shopping" I say, letting go of her to sit down at the table.

"How about all of them" she says sitting down as well. "We'll go to town center to see the movie times and go shopping, then see the movie, then we can go to the beach" she says forming a plan in her mind.

"No let's wing it, you have more fun when you don't have a plan or am appointed time" I say.

"Alright your in charge" she says smiling.

After we finish eating Iris gets dressed while I do the dishes. She comes out as I finish up the last of them, setting the plates and glasses in the dish washer. She was wearing black shorts and a grey tank top with a peace sign made of flowers on it.

"Ready to go?" I ask drying my hands and heading to the door.

"Yeah, let me put on my shoes first" she says kneeling and slipping on her galaxy vans.

"Let's go" I say and we walk out her door, locking it behind us.

We arrived at the mall at 11 and we first went into game stop and a couple of other electronic stores. We went into a Verizon store and Iris bought an I Phone 6, not the plus. I got some new ear buds. After that Iris got some new x box games and I had a few as well from game stop. We went into an apple store but bought nothing. After that we decided we would go eat something so we went into the food court only to find that it was empty.

"Where do you wanna eat" I ask, looking around.

[I stopped writing here and when I got back I started writing from Iris's P.O.V. I realized it when I looked at the chapter number because Mitch is the P.O.V. in even chapters]

"I don't know food?" she replies looking around as well.

"Well I'm not deciding so either you choose or we stand here starving all day" I say, crossing my arms.

"Okay how about Taco Bell" she says pointing to one down at the far end of the mall.

"Alright" I say heading over.

When we get there we order, me getting Tacos and Iris getting a quesadilla. We sit down with our food and I look at a couple a few tables over, eating some Panda express. We keep eating and the girl stands up showing me the face of the guy.

"Iris" I say.

"Huh?" she asks looking up from his phone.

"Isn't that Ryan and Kayla" I ask, we haven't seen them for a while.

She turns around and looks than turns back to me "Yeah it is" she says.

We finish eating and throw away our trash before walking over to their table.

"Hey guys" I say grabbing they're attention.

"Hey Iris, Mitch, haven't seen you guys in a while" Kayla says smiling.

"Yeah, what are you guys doing here" Ryan asks.

"Well Jerome and Lachlan are off at an event in California so we were just having some fun" I say.

"You two dating yet?" Kayla asks and Iris blushes looking at her feet.

"No we aren't" Iris says.

"We were gonna go to a movie you guys wanna come?" Ryan asks.

"Sure" Iris replies.

Me and Ryan catch up while Iris and Kayla walk behind us chatting. We get to the theater and buy tickets to whatever movie Ryan and Kayla were going to see and head into the lobby.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi I'm not dead don't worry if I can manage maybe another chapter on a different ff so yeah.

-Dark