Chapter 16 - Im Lazy

February 16th

*Mitch' P.O.V.*

I walked into Iris's house to be greeted by a scream from her office, I walk over and open the door seeing Iris on the floor and the home screen of Five Nights At Freddy's 3 (I can't remember if it was out yet) on her computer. Her headphones were on the keyboard and she was sitting in her chair backed away from the screen.

"Having fun?" I say, leaning against the door frame.

She looks at me and smiles "Sorry, it's my first time playing and it scares the crap out of me on the first few jump scares." she says laughing.

"Why don't we take a break and do something I owe you" I say.

She stands up and I sit down in her chair, "What is that?" She asks as I close out of the game.

"I owe you a lesson on how to play Minecraft" I say, going onto the website.

"Oh, yeah, much better than FNAF" she says, as I buy the game with my credit card information.

"Alright come over here" I say and she walks over, sitting on my lap.

We chat and we name her character and make her skin a girl me 'cuz she was lazy and didn't want to make an original one. I open a new world and she names it 'Stuff' I make it creative and we load up the new world.

I lean back and she laughs "Mitch I don't know how to move" she says moving the mouse around.

"Wasd" I say leaning up and putting her fingers on the keys "Space to jump, double tap space to fly" I say, watching her play was torture, she couldn't do anything and she kept laughing and making me help her. Eventually her creative world was filled with holes in the ground from clicking here wrong mouse button and lava and trees burning.

She leans back, into my chest and says "I give up, this game is stupid anyways" crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well then" I say, acting all offended, "You have just insulted me, Jerome, Lachlan and even Preston" I say.

She laughs "I'm sorry I'm just not good on the computer, other than programming and animating, and you make it look so easy!" she wines.

"That, my dear, comes from years of experience" I say in her ear.

I exit out of the game and air back in the chair, Iris soon leaning back on me, refusing to get up "Hey, I can't do anything until you get up" I say.

"Okay, whatever" she says not moving.

I sigh and pick her up bridal style "It's your fault it came to this" I say walking into her living room and throwing her onto the sofa.

"Hey!" she yells giggling.

I just roll my eyes and walk into her kitchen, closely followed by her, I un-clip a bag of chips and eat one only to have her take it out of my hands. "Hey" I say "I was eating those" pouting.

"Screw you" she says , closing them again and outing them back on top of the fridge.

"So..." I say leaning against the counter.

"What's up with you not being done with paperwork, I mean I'm done and I've been living here shorter than you" she says.

I put up my hands "I'm lazy okay and they're always distracting me" I say.

She rolls her eyes and walks out of the kitchen, back into the living room. I follow and there's a knock on the door, Iris gets up and opens it revealing Lachlan, Alice, and Jerome standing in the doorway.