Chapter 13 - The WORST Hangover EVER!

February 1st

*Iris's P.O.V.*

I wake up with a feeling like a hammer is pounding in my head, I groan and realize that I'm not in my bed. I have arms wrapped around my stomach and a living body next to me, I turn around and see an asleep Mitch. I smile and try to ignore the pounding in my head, I check the time, 6:45, great I just had to wake up early. I lay my head on his chest and try to get som more sleep, pretty soon my eyelids are drooping and my breathing steadies again.

When I wake up again the pounding in my head is even worse, my head is still on Mitch's chest but now he's awake. I scoot away, rubbing my head "Bad hangover huh?" he says and I nod, slowly sitting up, "All I remember is getting out of the pool nothing happened right?" I ask, he nods. He sits up and gets out of bed, I realize he was wearing pajama pants and no shirt, I blush realizing that I had slept with him shirtless. He picks me up bridal style and carries me into the living room, setting me on the couch, "can you get me a pair of pants?" I ask and he nods. He comes back out with a pair of shorts I must of left one day after swimming, I smile and thank him.

He leaves and I put on the shorts, he comes back with a glass of water and some pain relief pills, "This should help" he says handing them to me then sitting next to me. I swollow the pills and Logan comes in holding her head, and two pain relief pills, "I didn't know you stayed over" I say and she looks up blushing. "Yeah, I slept in Jerome's room" she says and I smile, I like her, I don't remember her that much but I like her. She pours herself a cup of water and swallows the pills, Mitch puts his arm over my shoulders, making me blush. "Are you two dating?" she asks, slowly taking another sip of her water, I shake my head "No" I say. She nearly chokes "I thought you were" she says looking embarrassed.

"Who were what?" Jerome says walking in, Mitch smiles "You're girlfriend over here thought we were dating" he says. Jerome shakes his head "one, we're not dating, and two, you guys always act like your dating" he says. I just shrug "I'm going to head home and do some work" I say standing up, Mitch nods "Yeah, I need to talk to Lachlan about some stuff" he says, standing up as well. I say goodbye to everyone and start to head for the door but stop "Mitch?" I ask quietly, he pops his head out of his room. "Yeah?" he asks, "Come with me, let's give them some 'alone time'" I say making air quotations on alone time.

He smiles and nods, closing door and coming out again in jeans and a tee shirt, stepping over a few beer bottles I slip on my shoes and head out the door. We walk to my house side by side in a comfortable silence, listening to the birds and stuff, you know stuff. We get to my house and I unlock my door, letting me and Mitch in, we walk inside and Mitch heads into my room. "Can I use your computer to Skype Laclan?" he asks and I nod and walk in after him, watching as he starts up the computer. I type in the password and my 3 monitors light up, he goes into Skype and logs into his Skype, calling Lachlan.

"Hey" Lachlan says as he pops up on the screen, Mitch smiles "Hey, just making sure I have the right day and time to pick you up!" Mitch says. I smile as Lachlan nods "The 13th at 6:30, right?" Mitch asks "Yeah" Lachlan says "So whats going on?" I ask. "Lachlan is coming to live with me and Jerome for a while" Mitch says turning towards me, "Who is the pretty lady?" Lachlan asks. I smile "I am Preston's friend who just moved" I say, "Iris right?" Lachlan asks and I nod smiling. "Well see you then" Mitch says after talking some more "Yeah bye Lachlan" I say as he shuts off the computer.

I playfully sit on Mitch's lap and he wraps his arms around my waist, I smile and he puts his head on my shoulder. "Let's go get something to eat" he says and I check my computer, it was 11:30, I smile "Yeah, let's go get some food and grab Chineese for Jerome on the way back" I say. Mitch laughs and I stand up, heading for the door, "Eye" Mitch says, I turn around "Yeah?" "N-Nevermind" he says, I frown but shake it off.

A/N

Sry, I was sick and I had HW, and now I have an ear infection like UGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

X-X DarkStar